Play Splinterlands for free and earn rewards
If you want to play Splinterlands a.k.a. Steem Monsters and do not want to pay for a starter pack up-front or you want to have another deck of cards to play with, we want to highly recommend the Steem-Monsters Stables to you. But first things first again. You will find all details below.
And if you consider buying a starter pack, we would love to see you do this through our ref-link, so my son can purchase even more cards on his own from us telling everybody about it. It is https://splinterlands.io?ref=anjadani
Our stables experience
If you play a Steem-Monsters Stables (SMS) deck, you are going to have three Splinters. So even when two Splinters are not available in a particular battle, you have one Splinter to choose from. When we first considered playing with SMS we asked for my son‘s favorite three Splinters.
We're interested to step up for my son (8) to play. If he could cast a wish, it would be to employ specific splinters: a) Dragon, b) Water, c) Earth
Our wish got heard and the next day we received a POSTING key for employing our deck. We have not even noticed that we received gold foil cards in the beginning, because they are only shown in the collection when deliberately chosen.
My son became imidately exited when he discovered some speacial cards he has only knows from his opponents so far. These where in the following order:
- A Ruler of the Seas,
- an Air Elemental level 2 with Range Attack of 3,
- a Cromatic Dragon,
- a Spineback Turtle level 4 with special ability Thorns and
- an Angel of Light.
And so we started battling with an account some previous user battled with before, having only 235 points. We had our first battle with great victory, because it had been a winning streak already, and only when choosing our cards for the frist battle we realized that we have 18 gold foil cards at our disposal.
This is our first battle against @matty-ice
And lots of gold foil cards to our surprize
130 battles and only two days later we had been in Silver I leage already
and hoped to claim the next reward being in Gold III, however missed it.
Another 20 battles later the same day we touched Gold III leage with a marvelous battle. Here you can see the strength of this Ruler of the Seas legendary.
With our next daily reward we had already been dropped back to Silver I, yet the season reward was going to be 22 cards still. We had our first Bronze Tourney this day as well, though got defeated very quick after 2 losses.
Our daily rewards had been quite average, with some exceptions from time to time like this epic Devine Sorceress.
We then had a 4 day break ...
... and another 4 days later we had our first season reward with the stables account. Yeah!!
The next season we only reached Silver II with a season reward of 15 cards, yet we took the challange to play tourneys more often and won our first price at a tournament. This time we got defeated in a Bronze Tourney round 4 with 16 players left against @hansgans, meaning 1 STEEM reward for the running season. Congratulations to @hansgans! You may review the whole tourney at https://splinterlands.io/?p=tournament&id=81eac5c34fe834038ba5c9e3a43f9b331ab149fd&ref=anjadani
Our season rewards with 15 cards had been even better than with 22 cards in our first season.
And so the story goes...
Playing with Steem-Monsters Stables
If you want to play with your deck of stables cards, go to Steem-Monsters Stables Discord https://discord.gg/nT7uzVM , or if this is not available anymore look for a newer one i.e. at /steemmonsters/@rentmoney/free-to-play-steem-monsters-bronze-account or at /@rentmoney.
Make sure you have your own steem account before the end of the season for receiving your share of rewards. The easiest way I know for getting your free steem account is https://steemhunt.com. Even though I don‘t have to say much good about steemhunt, this is what I like about it: Presently you get 15 SteemPower delegated to every new account that are not going to be undelegated when you earn your very own SteemPower (like it is with steemit accounts). And there is no waiting peirod for having access to your new account.
If you buy a Splinterlands Starter-Pack at https://splinterlands.io?ref=anjadani you can choose to have a free new steem account created with it. You can choose an existing account, yet I do not see how this is an advantage, but playing Splinterlands with your existing account name.
When you have your account, make sure to read through all the details about permissions by logging in at https://steemitwallet.com
And if you want to play ranked battles and earn rewards with your own account, you still need to buy a starter-pack at https://splinterlands.io?ref=anjadani, but you may do this with your earned rewards after some months of play with your Splinters from Steem-Monsters Stables.
Please come back for more.
PPS: And please be inspired to upvote/comment/resteem. We really enjoy to make the peanuts till ring until it's all gone (keyword Voting Power) . If an article is already more than 7 days old, please visit the author and upvote some current comments or articles.
-  03/16/2019 We ran out of RC - Resource Credits 101
Our past blog posts
- 05/06/2019 Sweet reward in Silver III
- 05/02/2019 I'm giving up for today
- 04/23/2019 You need to see this! - the "Stun" ability at Splinterlands
- 04/17/2019 Great start into the season - with Level 1 in Silver III
- 04/16/2019 My son's second season bonus (see our rewards)
- 04/15/2019 Steem-Multiversum: What if we are travelling on different planets? - Linking of articles and comments without colonialization*
- 04/12/2019 Richly endowed by @clove71
- 04/04/2019 First gift thanks to community
- 03/30/2019 Two Stonesplitter Orcs retaliated each other, both dying still in the first round
- 03/28/2019 In detail two more rated internal monsters battles
- 03/26/2019 Novice playing Tournaments
- 03/24/2019 My son's very first season bonus
- 03/22/2019 The flying ability
- 03/22/2019 Our second rated internal monsters battle
- 03/21/2019 Effective season play for beginners
- 03/19/2019 His sister, only age 5
- 03/15/2019 We had our first rated internal monsters battle
- 03/13/2019 Introducing ourselves
Some past blog posts I translated into German
- 03/28/2019 Steem Monsters Legends with @clove71!
- 03/27/2019 Steem Monsters Facebook & Telegram Updates & Giveaway!
- 03/17/2019 If You Find A Steemit User Struggling With "Resource Credits", This Is A Short Post That Helps.
- 03/17/2019 Steem Basics: Resource Credit System for Beginners
Our past blog posts in German
- 06.05.2019 Nette Belohnung in Silber III
- 02.05.2019 Ich gebe auf für heute
- 23.04.2019 Das musst du dir ansehen! - die Fertigkeit "Betäuben" (stun) bei Splinterlands
- 17.04.2019 Prima Start in die Saison - mit Level 1 in Silber III
- 17.04.2019 Der zweite Saisonbonus meines Sohnes (schau unsere Belohnungen)
- 14.04.2019 Steem-Multiversum: Was ist, wenn wir auf unterschiedlichen Planeten unterwegs sind? - Verlinken von Artikeln und Kommentaren ohne Kollonialisierung*
- 13.04.2019 Reich beschenkt von @clove71
- 04.04.2019 Erstes Geschenk dank Gemeinschaft
- 31.03.2019 Zwei Steinsplitter-Orks übten gegenseitig Vergeltung, und beide starben noch in der ersten Runde
- 29.03.2019 Im Detail zwei weitere gewertete interne Monsterskämpfe
- 27.03.2019 Anfänger, die Turniere spielen
- 25.03.2019 Der erste Saisonbonus meines Sohnes
- 23.03.2019 Die Flug-Fertigkeit
- 23.03.2019 Unser zweiter gewerteter interner Monster-Kampf
- 22.03.2019 Effektives Saison-Spiel für Einsteiger
- 20.03.2019 Seine Schwester, nur 5 Jahre alt
- 16.03.2019 Uns gingen die RC aus - Resource Credits für Einsteiger von Einsteigern
- 15.03.2019 Wir hatten unseren ersten gewerteten internen Monster-Kampf
- 14.03.2019 Wir stellen uns vor