Two Stonesplitter Orcs retaliated each other, both dying still in the first round
My Prismatic Energy (PE) defeated three cards due to the fact that my opponent @crip-toe-joe selected pretty much the same team as I did. However my opponent's ranged attacking Javelin Thrower could not do anything against my PE after our two Stonesplitter Orcs retaliated each other, both dying still in the first round.
That alone has been a stunner. You may see this for yourself . Both got attacked before without giving response. And they both only retaliated when they attacked each other. And that was about it in round 1.
It then took Prismatic Energy 15 additional rounds unlit the fight was decided.
My lesson from my opponents choice: Put a ranged attacker with higher attack power behind a weaker one, if it has a minimum of 3, 4 or even 5 health. With a mana cap of 18 not to many sniper or sneaky monsters may be expected. This will turn around the result to your advantage.
Nevertheless, if one of the two Stonesplitter Orcs would have retaliated earlier, the battle would have gone off much different.
We hope you liked this little exercise.
So, please come back for more.
PS: It took me six takes finishing the #photo #shooting for the above screenshot. This alone had been great fun. If you are looking for a Steem Monsters battle photographer, let me know. Maybe I'll be on @steemgigs soon. ;-)
Our past blog posts
- 03/26/2019 Novice playing Tournaments
- 03/24/2019 My son's very first season bonus
- 03/22/2019 The flying ability
- 03/22/2019 Our second rated internal monsters battle
- 03/21/2019 Effective season play for beginners
- 03/19/2019 His sister, only age 5
- 03/16/2019 We ran out of RC - Resource Credits 101
- 03/15/2019 We had our first rated internal monsters battle
- 03/13/2019 Introducing ourselves
Some past blog posts I translated into German
- 03/28/2019 Steem Monsters Legends with @clove71!
- 03/27/2019 Steem Monsters Facebook & Telegram Updates & Giveaway!
- 03/17/2019 If You Find A Steemit User Struggling With "Resource Credits", This Is A Short Post That Helps.
- 03/17/2019 Steem Basics: Resource Credit System for Beginners
Our past blog posts in German
- 29.03.2019 Im Detail zwei weitere gewertete interne Monsterskämpfe
- 27.03.2019 Anfänger, die Turniere spielen
- 25.03.2019 Der erste Saisonbonus meines Sohnes
- 23.03.2019 Die Flug-Fertigkeit
- 23.03.2019 Unser zweiter gewerteter interner Monster-Kampf
- 22.03.2019 Effektives Saison-Spiel für Einsteiger
- 20.03.2019 Seine Schwester, nur 5 Jahre alt
- 03/16/2019 Uns gingen die RC aus - Resource Credits für Einsteiger von Einsteigern
- 03/15/2019 Wir hatten unseren ersten gewerteten internen Monster-Kampf
- 14.03.2019 Wir stellen uns vor