Great start into the season
To be frank, I first had 12 battles with only 1 victory for my daily Fire quest against @gritata. Great match by the way.  Pretty devastating in the long run. Some of those I won with Level 3 Earth and some opponents fled, namely @soly, @preferansist, and @sm-pro. (Tell me why!) That is why I played in Silver and this way I kept Silver III position.
Since I so far have only Fire level 1 cards, winning in Silver III is not easy. Yet I had one victory with Fire. So only 4 victories left, right?
At my battle against @kenanapis I figured out a new strategy. Pit Ogre in tank position and Cerberus at the far end keeping himself healthy until he possibly will be in the first row. This time with "fog of war", so no sneak or sniper.
I changed this strategy for the next battle - and got defeated by @joelsegovia.
Then I figured out that Cerebus at the far end keeps himself healthy even against some sneak attaks. This was when I had have a Fire streak and I wanted to show you my strategy.
With this strategy I then won three times in a row, no matter how much Mana.
First with only 15 Mana against @monaksivd. My Kobold Miner sneaking from in between. Silvershield Paladin level 2 at the opponents tank position. Sneaky Feral Spirit without a chance against my Cerberus. Like hitting against a wall. Pit Ogre and Kobold Miner patiently attaking from both sides until their victory after round 7.
Then with 18 Mana against @sm1echovsky. Fire Beetle with sniper joining in behind Kobold Miner with sneak again. Haunted Spirit at the opponents tank position. My sniper and sneak took out his sniper imidiately and went against the tank. Cerberus playing with his opposed sneaky Skeleton Assassin. Admitting all opposing cards only at level 1 as well. Yet since his Haunted Spirit tank got stunned multiple times by my Pit Ogre, it could not heal itself and got easily defeated.
The last one has been quite a tight win against @noobshelper. Mana cap of 27. Cerberus had nothing to do due to no sneak attakers. Nobody to play with. My Giant Roc supporting my tank via reach and Centaur joining in behind Fire Beetle with sniper as well. First both of us alternately taking out one card at a time. Then me falling behind three, two, one, with only Cerberus left against four cards. However, he got the job done alone eventually! Awesome battle!! Only ending after round 17 against Water Elemental!
So here again is my strategy from the back-end: Pit Ogre at tank position, Cerberus at the far end, and any sneaker and sniper you can get your hands on in between.
And guess what, ...
... eventually I won two rare Fire Splinter cards on top of that. Yeah! So get the fire started!
And please come back for more.
PS: Please also be inspired to upvote/comment/resteem. We really enjoy to make the peanuts till ring until it's all gone (keyword Voting Power) . If an article is already more than 7 days old, please visit the author and upvote some current comments or articles.
PPPS: And if you speak and write German or want to improve on it, let us start a German language group from there, right?
-  Hard to defeat four rares with only one, all at level 1.
-  03/16/2019 We ran out of RC - Resource Credits 101
Our past blog posts
- 04/16/2019 My son's second season bonus (see our rewards)
- 04/15/2019 Steem-Multiversum: What if we are travelling on different planets? - Linking of articles and comments without colonialization*
- 04/12/2019 Richly endowed by @clove71
- 04/04/2019 First gift thanks to community
- 03/30/2019 Two Stonesplitter Orcs retaliated each other, both dying still in the first round
- 03/28/2019 In detail two more rated internal monsters battles
- 03/26/2019 Novice playing Tournaments
- 03/24/2019 My son's very first season bonus
- 03/22/2019 The flying ability
- 03/22/2019 Our second rated internal monsters battle
- 03/21/2019 Effective season play for beginners
- 03/19/2019 His sister, only age 5
- 03/16/2019 We ran out of RC - Resource Credits 101
- 03/15/2019 We had our first rated internal monsters battle
- 03/13/2019 Introducing ourselves
Some past blog posts I translated into German
- 03/28/2019 Steem Monsters Legends with @clove71!
- 03/27/2019 Steem Monsters Facebook & Telegram Updates & Giveaway!
- 03/17/2019 If You Find A Steemit User Struggling With "Resource Credits", This Is A Short Post That Helps.
- 03/17/2019 Steem Basics: Resource Credit System for Beginners
Our past blog posts in German
- 17.0.2019 Der zweite Saisonbonus meines Sohnes (schau unsere Belohnungen)
- 14.04.2019 Steem-Multiversum: Was ist, wenn wir auf unterschiedlichen Planeten unterwegs sind? - Verlinken von Artikeln und Kommentaren ohne Kollonialisierung*
- 13.04.2019 Reich beschenkt von @clove71
- 04.04.2019 Erstes Geschenk dank Gemeinschaft
- 31.03.2019 Zwei Steinsplitter-Orks übten gegenseitig Vergeltung, und beide starben noch in der ersten Runde
- 29.03.2019 Im Detail zwei weitere gewertete interne Monsterskämpfe
- 27.03.2019 Anfänger, die Turniere spielen
- 25.03.2019 Der erste Saisonbonus meines Sohnes
- 23.03.2019 Die Flug-Fertigkeit
- 23.03.2019 Unser zweiter gewerteter interner Monster-Kampf
- 22.03.2019 Effektives Saison-Spiel für Einsteiger
- 20.03.2019 Seine Schwester, nur 5 Jahre alt
- 16.03.2019 Uns gingen die RC aus - Resource Credits für Einsteiger von Einsteigern
- 15.03.2019 Wir hatten unseren ersten gewerteten internen Monster-Kampf
- 14.03.2019 Wir stellen uns vor