What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XLV
(1) The largest bat colony in the world in Bracken Cave, Texas. There exists approximately 20 million bats.
(2) Tigers not only have stripes on their fur, they also have them on their skin. No two tigers ever have the same stripes.
(3) Seahorse dads carry fertilized eggs in their pouch and can give birth to hundreds of babies at a time.
(4) George Washington’s teeth were made of elephant ivory, and walrus tusks.
Tigers have also stripes on their fur
(5) It’s really unbelievable that moths have no stomach. They digest their food in entrails.
(6) A python can swallow a rabbit whole and may eat as many as 150 mice in a six-month period.
(7) Butterflies can taste with their feet.
A python swallows a rabit
(8) Around 50 percent of orangutans have fractured bones, due to falling out of trees on a regular basis.
(9) It’s hard to believe that cats dream in the sleep like humans.
(10) Trained Dogs can detect cancer in its early stages.
Previous Episodes :
Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, Part-IV,Part-V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XV, Part XVI, Part XVII, Part XVIII, Part XIX, Part XX, Part XXI, Part XXII, Part XXIII, Part XXIV, Part XXV, Part XXVI, Part XXVII, Part XXVIII, Part XXIX, Part XXX, Part XXXI, Part XXXII, Part XXXIII, Part XXXIV, Part XXXV, Part XXXVI, Part XXXVII, Part XXXVIII, Part XXXIX, Part XL, Part XLI, Part XLII, Part XLIII, Part XLIV
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68.4 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 460 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 485 | TOTAL LIKES : 30288 TOTAL EARNINGS : $3863.18