What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XIV
(1) A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food.
(2) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
(3) A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
(4) Baby whales can gain up to 200 pounds per day.
(5) Yellowtail is the general name for loads of different species of fish that have yellow tails or a yellow body.
(6) There are over 2700 types of snakes in the world and they live in deserts, forests, oceans, streams, lakes.
(7) Female harp seals get in groups to have their babies one mating season is over.
(8) Giraffe hearts pump twice as hard as a cow’s to get blood to its brain.
(9) African elephants only have four teeth to chew their food with.
(10) Before they’re even born, sand tiger sharks eat their twin brothers and sisters!
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 320 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 418 | TOTAL LIKES : 24679 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2764.42