What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XXIX
(1) The very first bomb that the Allies dropped on Berlin in World War Two hit an elephant.
(2) Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
(3) There are an estimated 400 million dogs in the world.
(4) Starfish don’t die of old age.
(5) It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
(6) There are 3,000 kinds of lice in the world.
(7) There are approximately 450 million goats around the world.
(8) There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
(9) The oldest recorded elephant lived for 82 years.
(10) The U.S. has the highest dog population in the world. France has the second highest.
Previous Episodes :
Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, Part-IV,Part-V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XV, Part XVI, Part XVII, Part XVIII, Part XIX, Part XX, Part XXI, Part XXII, Part XXIII, Part XXIV, Part XXV, Part XXVI, Part XXVII, Part XXVIII
reference : http://www.thefactsite.com/2010/09/300-random-animal-facts.html
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68.1 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 346 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 434 | TOTAL LIKES : 25812 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2796.08
Very interesting! If I had to pick the one, has to be this:
Never knew. How do they die then?
I know that amoeba also never dies at old age
I shouldn't have bunked those science classes!
Super Interesting post, thanks for sharing. Animals have so much to teach us.
thank you. I love animals.
thank you @ianstrat :)
Nice, I love animal.
This post has been ranked within the top 25 most undervalued posts in the first half of May 12. We estimate that this post is undervalued by $16.19 as compared to a scenario in which every voter had an equal say.
See the full rankings and details in The Daily Tribune: May 12 - Part I. You can also read about some of our methodology, data analysis and technical details in our initial post.
If you are the author and would prefer not to receive these comments, simply reply "Stop" to this comment.
Nice , thank you for sharing this experience and information.
Excellent work dear friend @royalmacro, thank you very much for all this information
have a beautiful day