What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XXXVI
(1) Kangaroos use their tails for balance, so if you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground, it can’t hop.
(2) Pigs communicate constantly with one another; more than 20 vocalizations have been identified that pigs use in different situations, from wooing mates to saying, “I’m hungry!”
(3) A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
(4) Azara’s owl monkeys are more monogamous than humans.
(5) It’s hard to believe that a completely blind chameleon will still take on the colors of its environment.
(6) Although some specialists say that dogs are colorblinds. But, it’s partially true. Actually dogs are not fully colorblind, they can see various shades of black, white, blue & yellow.
(7) Like cows goats do not have teeth in their upper front jaw.
(8) Have you any idea about how many eyes a butterfly has ? The number is 12,000.
(9) Killing Dolphins was a punishable offence (to death) in Ancient Greece.
(10) Hummingbirds can beat their wings 70 to 80 times per second.
Previous Episodes :
Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, Part-IV,Part-V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XV, Part XVI, Part XVII, Part XVIII, Part XIX, Part XX, Part XXI, Part XXII, Part XXIII, Part XXIV, Part XXV, Part XXVI, Part XXVII, Part XXVIII, Part XXIX, Part XXX, Part XXXI, Part XXXII, Part XXXIII, Part XXXIV, Part XXXV
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68.2 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 399 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 452 | TOTAL LIKES : 27102 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2965.21