What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XVII
(1) To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.
(2) Hippos can run faster than humans!
(3) Ferrets sleep around 20 hours a day.
(4) Fireflies are also known as lightning bugs.
(5) A completely blind chameleon will still take on the colours of its environment.
(6) One survey reports that 33 percent of dog owners admit they talk to their dogs on the phone or leave messages on answering machines while they are away.
(7) Horses can’t vomit.
(8) Apiphobia is the fear of bees.
(9) A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
(10) Dolphins can eat up to 30 pounds of fish a day.
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 324 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 421 | TOTAL LIKES : 24941 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2766.59