What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part IV
1. A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
2. If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop – they use their tails for balance.
3. There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
4. A beaver’s teeth never stop growing.
5. The crocodile’s tongue is unmovable, as it is attached to the roof of its mouth.
6. Dogs have lived with humans for over 14,000 years.
7. Noctule bats fly before sunset, whereas Pipistrelles appear soon after sunset.
8. Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
9. Back in 1924, a monkey was convicted in South Bend of the crime of smoking a cigarette and sentenced to pay a 25 dollar fine!
10. Squirrels cannot see the colour red.
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 67.9 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 310 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 401 | TOTAL LIKES : 23339 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2736.40