What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XXVII
(1) There is a butterfly in Africa with enough poison in its body to kill six cats!
(2) We share 70% of our DNA with a slug.
(3) Dogs are about as smart as a two or three-year-old child.
(4) Female bald eagles are 25% larger than males.
(5) There is a shark called ‘goblin shark’ which has only been seen around 50 times since its discovery in 1897.
(6) Goat’s milk is higher in calcium, vitamin A and niacin than cow’s milk.
(7) We share 98.4% of our DNA with a chimpanzee.
(8) The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
(9) The Latin name for moose is alces alces.
(10) A group of whales is called a pod.
Previous Episodes :
Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, Part-IV,Part-V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XV, Part XVI, Part XVII, Part XVIII, Part XIX, Part XX, Part XXI, Part XXII, Part XXIII, Part XXIV, Part XXV, Part XXVI
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68.1 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 336 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 431 | TOTAL LIKES : 25618 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2782.52