What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XVI
(1) The average weight of a fox is around 14 pounds.
(2) The honey bee has been around for 30 million years.
(3) The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
(4) 79% of pet owners sleep with their pets.
(5) A polar bear’s outer fur is called ‘guard hair’.
(6) It’s amazing that crocodiles eat stones. it helps to digest food properly.
(7) A group of frogs is called an army.
(8) Tigers can see 6 times better at night than humans.
(9) A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
(10) There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 323 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 420 | TOTAL LIKES : 24850 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2765.16