What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XXXII
(1) A newborn Chinese water deer is so small it can almost be held in the palm of the hand.
(2) Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year simply by forgetting where they put their acorns.
(3) Some turtles can breathe through their butts.
(4) A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
(5) Dogs dream in the sleep like humans.
(6) Dolphins are incredibly social animals. They lived in groups as like as humans society. And Dolphins family bonding is also so strong. They also help the sick or injured members.
(7) Every Cat has its own unique nose print. It’s similar to human’s fingerprints.
(8) One of coolest facts about shark is that they never run out of teeth. If any one of them is gone, another came forward from the rows and became backup teeth.
(9) Goats have rectangular pupils that help them avoid predators. Rectangular pupils allow extensive peripheral vision that helps them see the entire terrain and plan their escape.
(10) Cats can change their meow to manipulate a human. They often imitate a human baby when they need food.
Previous Episodes :
Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, Part-IV,Part-V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XV, Part XVI, Part XVII, Part XVIII, Part XIX, Part XX, Part XXI, Part XXII, Part XXIII, Part XXIV, Part XXV, Part XXVI, Part XXVII, Part XXVIII, Part XXIX, Part XXX, Part XXXI
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68.1 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 357 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 438 | TOTAL LIKES : 26100 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2823.26