What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XXVI
(1) The smell of a skunk can be detected by a human a mile away.
(2) In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
(3) Baby whales grow to a 1/3 of their mother’s length in the womb.
(4) In general, Asiatic jerboas have five toes on their back feet and African jerboas have three.
(5) A rodent’s teeth never stop growing.
(6) Cat owners are 30% less likely to suffer a heart attack.
(7) A squid’s eye can get as big as a basketball.
(8) The most popular dog breed in Canada, America, and Great Britain is the labrador retriever.
(9) Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
(10) You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
Previous Episodes :
Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, Part-IV,Part-V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XV, Part XVI, Part XVII, Part XVIII, Part XIX, Part XX, Part XXI, Part XXII, Part XXIII, Part XXIV, Part XXV
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68.1 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 332 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 431 | TOTAL LIKES : 25618 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2782.52