What I Learnt Today : 10 Unknown Amazing Facts About Animals - Part XV
(1) Goldfish will become pale if you keep it in a dark room!
(2) Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
(3) Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating.
(4) More than 45 million turkeys are cooked and eaten in the US at Thanksgiving.
(5) The sailfish can swim at the speed of 109 km/h, making it the fastest swimmer.
(6) When giraffes age, their fur darkens.
(7) A male gorilla can eat 40 pounds of food a day.
(8) A cheetah’s lifespan is up to 12 years in the wild.
(9) If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.
(10) There are no ants in Iceland, Greenland, and Antarctica.
follow me on steemit AND resteem it
>>Thanks to @elyaque for designing my badges :)<<
MY STATS REPUTATION SCORE : 68 | TOTAL FOLLOWERS : 322 TOTAL BLOG POSTS : 420 | TOTAL LIKES : 24850 TOTAL EARNINGS : $2765.16