Friends, today I want to show you a useful and tasty option for breakfast. If you like unusual breakfasts, then this recipe is for you.
Corn fritters are like gentle pancakes only with the addition of corn and avocado paste. This combination of ingredients is great for each other.
Corn fritters are slightly sweet and very lush, and avocado paste perfectly refreshes this dish and gives a bright taste and color.
- Corn - 1 pot
- Flour - 120 g
- Brown sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Milk - 50 ml
- Avocado - 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Half the corn is ground in a blender. Then add sugar, salt, pepper and flour. All mix well. In a deep cup, pour the milk and add the remaining corn. Then add the flour mixture and knead the dough. The dough should get thick. After that, place the fritters one tablespoon on a hot frying pan with olive oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Ready fritters place on a paper towel and sprinkle with grated cheese. Cheese will melt slightly and this is what we need!
- Then make a paste of avocado. Cut the avocado into cubes and put them in a blender. Add a little greens and lemon juice and make a paste. I like when there are small pieces of avocado, so I turn on the blender for a while.
- And now it remains only to collect a small pile of avocados and fritters. Strip the layers at the beginning of the fritters then paste out the avocado and so on several times.
This breakfast is incredibly tasty. The fritters are very tender and sweet with corn kernels.
I tried to add a paste of avocado to the fritters and was not mistaken. It turned out a delicate texture of the paste. Avocados ideally suited to this dish and combined together several different flavors.
I hope you liked my photos, thanks for watching and enjoy every photo because it's so beautiful ..
Oatmeal Cookies with chocolate Drops. Cookies with Semolina. The Cake with Pineapple and Banana. Chocolate Cake with Black Currant. Brownie. Chocolate Cookies with berry Stuffing. Delicate Cookies. Lemon Muffins with Banana. Berry Clafuti. Cheesecakes with Vanilla Flavor. Stewed Brussels Sprouts and Corn in Olive Oil. Chocolate Pie with Red Wine. Apple Strudel. Pancakes for Breakfast. Puff Cake with Berries. Vanilla Muffins. Buns with Cinnamon and Cream. Chocolate Cupcake in Cup. Cheesecake with Strawberry Jam. The Galette with Apricots. Donuts with Banana. Cakes with Cream and Strawberries. The Idea for Breakfast: Sandwiches with Cucumbers and Butter. Chocolate Clafuti with Pear. Cinnamon Cookies. Nut Pancakes with Chocolate. Delicate Muffins. Buns with Coconut Chips. Tacos with Vegetables, Ham and Beans. Honey Сake. Brownie with Coffee and Nuts. Berry Cheesecakes. Chocolate Crispy. The Pie with Honey and Prunes. Pancakes with Apples. Berry Crumble. Chocolate Cake with Nuts. Chocolate Balls. Donuts with Caramel.