If you enjoy our work consider to:
- Follow the trail we just set up
- Delegate some SP to @steemitworldmap
We only vote on the #traveldigest post and the posts featured in it, so you can be assured your vote will go to good content and well deserving Steemians!
Hi. It's @choogirl here. I hope you're all having a great Friday (or Saturday if you're further along the timezone). I don't know about you but I'm really looking forward to the weekend and relaxing at my pool. It's been a long week!
@damnthatbanana starts us off at Inle Lake, Myanmar today. Renting a boat for the day is reasonably inexpensive and will get you to all the main tourist spots. However, after returning to land and reviewing his photographs, he asks the question "are the fishermen staged or fake?". He raises some interesting points regarding the fishermen and their boats. You can decide whether you think they are real or paid actors.
@onethousandwords is back with another one of her amazing travel stories. This time she's beach camping in a National Park in New South Wales, Australia. However, her trip quickly turns into the stuff of nightmares as she contends with throngs of noisy campers, overflowing toilets, and the local wildlife. The silver lining is she gets to witness the once-a-year Geminids Meteor Shower on a perfect night, free from clouds and light pollution.
Our final pick is another gifted travel storyteller @dylan007. He takes us on a journey to beautiful Patagonia to visit the El Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina—a natural spectacle that offers a glimpse into our ice-covered past. When he's not out on the boat's deck and battling the icy Antartic winds to get the perfect photo, he bonds with his three new Latina mothers, who provide candy and company as he drinks an endless supply of hot chocolate and some whisky.
- New Caledonia with @marc-allaria
- Bridestowe Lavender Farm, Tasmania, Australia with @calathea
- Taj Mahal of Negros, the Philippines with @julietravel
- Kurokawa onsen, Kyushu, Japan with @joythewanderer
- Hong Kong Snapshot #60, Hong Kong with @aaronli
- Hangzhou, China with @susanlo
- Beijing, China with @shellyduncan
- Southern China with @randyw
- Three Gorges Dam, Yichang, China with @coldsteem
- Saigon Attractions #25, Vietnam with @inseasia
- Tat Kuang Si Waterfall, Laos with @loic.ronsse
- Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens, Pattaya, Thailand with @theexplorer
- Thailand with @bypaul
- Kuala Lumpur and Malacca, Malaysia with @kamapan
- Kaludiya Pokuna, Sri Lanka with @julietravel
- Belek, Antaly, Turkey with @sweetsssj
- Shipka Memorial Church, Shipka, Bulgaria with @samanthajbarnes
- Budapest, Hungary with @peterkkim96
- Kalemegdan, Belgrade, Serbia with @rifkan
- Malta with @jny.untraveled
- The Breitachklamm, Austria with @mindscapephotos
- Zadar, Croatia with @mayara-sa
- Venice, Italy with @amikphoto
- Kinderdijk, the Netherlands with @pgarama
- Aveiro, Portugal with @maskedblogger
- Hogback, Eastern Cape, South Africa with @charlesmackenzie
- Southern Tip of South Africa with @highonthehog
- Arches National Park, Utah, USA with @best-trip-eva
- No Name Lake, Oregon, USA with @fivealive55
- Chimney Rock National Monument, Colorado, USA with @eaglespirit
- Disney California Adventure Park, California, USA with @scooter77
- Makapu'u Lighthouse Trail, Hawaii, USA with @byiriss