ADSactly on ADSACTLY - part #31
Suggestions for blogging on Steemit
Many new people inquire as to where the secret hides to good blogging and subsequent success. It is not an easy task, being a blogger. Let's get that straight before we continue. Good blogging takes much effort and time. If you are not ready to dedicate yourself fully and immerse in this deep waters, maybe it is better to continue soiling Facebook pages with whatever. It is not the best of ideas to join Steemit.com for to copy/paste and regurgitate web materials in hope that someone will 'help out'. Well... This is very unlikely to happen. Steemit blogging is for the ones who decide to share their talents, skills, knowledge, time and add value to the platform to the best of their powers. If this doesn't suit your personality, keep in mind that blogging is not the only job needed in Steemit community - there is a vast array of opportunities in many ongoing projects who hire good people in many fields.
For the brave ones who seriously decided to blog, we've put together ADSactly Society blogging suggestions. These tips come from several bloggers and we are gladly sharing them with the community for the benefit of the platform. We all want and need Steemit to be populated, prosperous place for all included parties. Please note, the following are only suggestions. You are the one who decides.
- Prepare dedicated time for steemit blogging.
- Get a clear idea of what you want to blog about.
- Post only original content.
- Post only one post per day, when you start earning never post more than two posts per day.
- It is not the best idea to upvote your comments, especially not at 100%.
- Focus on good, meaningful commenting on other blogs, this will get you noticed. Be a good and helpful commentator.
- Never post short, meaningless comments because it is a waste of time.
- Never use commenting bots, people love to flag these. This practice will down your reputation.
- Post exclusively your own images as much as possible.
- Be personal in your texts.
- Show value.
- Make friends with other bloggers whose work you like, earn their trust and friendship.
- Be persistent in following your direction, even if you're making nothing. Show dedication. It might take months before you start earning. Be prepared for this.
- Never be toxic to other's content, this attitude proved to lead nowhere. Rather refrain yourself from commenting than be rude. Kindness and good will always lead the way.
- Power up, as much as you can. Your road will be quicker and easier if you invest in STEEM POWER. If this is not an option, you must stick to your guns - talent, persistence, fortitude, skills, kindness, as well as all of your other qualities.
- Before demanding upvotes, put yourself in whale's shoes. They are receiving 40-70 upvote pleads per day. Maybe they didn't invest millions of USD in STEEM because they like endlessly receiving links... :)
- Unless you decide to power up and become a whale, know your place. This is whale's ocean, the rest of us, we just swim in it. :D
Blogging for Steemit is not going to be a cakewalk if you've never written a meaningful text before, don't know how to take pictures and have problems with grammar. However, all of this will improve over time, so be persistent! Not having an idea of what you want to blog about is usually the main obstacle of many. Think before you decide to post. Find what you really like.
Always remember that you'll never walk alone on Steemit! Others will always help you with advice and give you support if they can, and if they like what you do. We are all together in making each other's lives better. Mutual help is very important.
An extra suggestion is: Do not miss the next Steemfest. The last one was awesome. (@steemfest) We had a great time hanging out together and we believe that the next one will be even greater. One day, we will need a stadium to organize a Steemfest. @roelandp mark my words, buddy! :)
In the end, let us point out one of the most important facts. Steemit bloggers are essential for the platform. We are aware that the investments are the main reason behind all growth but good content is bringing people over and is a very important part of marketing and promotions. People without developing and crypto skills first notice the content and join, then slowly learn the rest. That is also another reason why Steemit is such a magical place where one never stops learning.
We've tried to put together a list of best Steemit bloggers but after three mins the list became far too long for publishing. We were also afraid not to miss out on someone. In the end, we decided to drop the idea. You guys know who you are! Thank you all for making Steemit such a wonderful place! :) Also, gratitude from all of us goes to @steemit crew for making all of this possible. Thank you, guys! :D
Authored by: @velimir
If you are interested in joining the ADSactly society, please read the series on ADSactly from the beginning. Have all of your questions answered in advance.
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #1
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #2
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #3
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #4
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #5
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #6
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #7
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #8
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #9
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #10
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #11
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #12
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #13
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #14
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #15
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #16
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #17
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #18
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #19
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #20
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #21
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #22
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #23
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #24
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #25
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #26
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #27
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #28
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #29
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #30
ADSactly on ADSACTLY Part #31
Every honest individual with good intentions is invited to join and offer their skills, knowledge, energy, time or resources to various ongoing projects within ADSactly society. The channel is here: ADSactly and you are welcome.
Click on the coin to join our Discord Chat
Witness proposal is here: https://steemit.com/witness-category/@adsactly-witness/adsactly-steemit-witness-proposal
In the bottom of the page type: adsactly-witness and press vote.
Use small letters and no "@" sign. Or, click here to vote directly!