Hi lovelies! You are the best, I totally love you guys! Lets celebrate 500+ followers here on Steemit with a simple and HEAVENLY cupcake recipe! This is my way to say THANK YOU!!
As many of you know, I am right now in Sweden visiting my family, and thats why I will keep this post shorter than usual.:) Suprise suprise, I have only a few pictures today to share, no step by step pictures, unfortunately!
So are you ready for cupcake heaven? I am already drooling inside my mind!!
Those cupcakes are healthier that the most: refined sugar free, no gluten, no added oil, and absolutely VEGAN!!
Crazy? Yes, crazy delicious!!!
White Chocolate & Nutella Mousse Cupcakes
White Chocolate Layer
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts (soak them for at least 8 hours!)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 30 g cacao butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana
- Optional: splash of lemon
- pinch vanilla
- 200 g hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup plantbased milk
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- pinch vanilla & sea salt
- Roast the hazelnuts at 200 degree celsius for 10 minutes. Let them cool down before removing the loose skin.
- Blend the peeled hazelnuts and maple syrup until you have a fine flour. Than add the other ingredients and blend until smooth. The smoother the better!!!
- Add about 1 tbsp nutella in each silicon mold, press down to cover all spots. Set aside one part of the nutella for decoration. (Try to not eat all while doing this!!!)
- Rinse and drain the soaked cashew nuts thoroughly.
- Melt the cacao butter in a water bath.
- Blend the ingredients for the white chocolate layer in a high speed blender or food processor, blend until smooth and than add the melted cacao butter. Blend some more.
- Layer the cream over the nutalla layer.
- Freeze until set. (at least 3 hours!)
- Decorate with more homemade nutella and fresh organic berries.
- Eat and enjoy with good company!
- When some are left, storage in the fridge! (Be aware that they might loose the white colour after to many hours outside the freezer because the banana in the cupcakes.)
- Let me know if you try out my recipes, I love to get feedback guys! That´s how I can improve my recipes!
Sending you all so much love, wish you a wonderful friday!!!
Cant get enough? You can alo find me here:
While you are still here, take your time to check out my other recipes and recent posts:
Cookie Dough White Chocolate Caramel & Chocolate
Ice Cream & Cookie Double Ice Cream Cookie
Nicecream: 1 ingredient ice cream
Dream cake: Vanilla & Chocolate Cream Cake
Breakfast Ideas and recipes, top 5! & Mango-Millet Porridge
Granola in 10 minutes! Recipe
PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE CUPS with roasted hazelnuts Recipe
Brownies: CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!
Coconut Ice cream Cake: Coconut Ice-Cream Bundt Cake with hot Jam and Chocolate!
Life & Inspiration:
- Diaper free Baby, how to make it possible
- How to use the only-water method for your hair
- Life changing questions
- I am a vegan mom
- Live your dreams
- How to find your inner purpose in life❤
Thank you all! ❤
I want to inspire you to live your dreams, eat delicious, wholesome, nourishing, healthy food, and keep a creative mind. We all can do that, now!❤
Health starts inside our mind.
All content and images are mine and original. If you want to share my work, you are welcome. Just remember to tag me.