Good morning friends! Today I want to show you an incredibly delicious pie filled with poppy seeds and raisins. Recently I came up with the idea that you can make a delicious pie using a large amount of poppy and since I had a lot of his house, I decided to immediately start cooking.
The basis of the test is the simplest ingredients that you will find in your fridge - butter, flour, eggs and sugar. The dough turns out friable and very delicate in combination with the filling.
In general, this is a simple excellent pie and those who especially love to add poppy seeds and raisins in pastries will be delighted with this pie.
- 90 g of butter
- 180 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 180 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- pinch of vanillin
- 400 g poppy
- 1 egg white
- 50 g raisins
- 2 tbsp. spoons of honey
- Sift the flour into a deep cup and add sugar, salt, vanillin and softened butter.
- Mix well and add eggs. Quickly knead the dough and collect the dough into a bowl.
- The dough turns out to be very soft. The dough is put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then make a poppy filling. Raisins pour warm water for 10-15 minutes to make it soft.
- Mix the egg whites until smooth.
- Mix the poppy seeds with honey and raisins and add egg white.
- Roll the dough into a small layer.
- Put the dough in a baking dish greased with oil.
- Gently lay out the filling.
- Bake pie at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
Ready pie you can decorate to your liking. I decorated the pie with chocolate and sugar icing. It remains only to enjoy the taste of the pie with flavored tea.
I hope you liked my photos, thanks for watching and enjoy every photo because it's so beautiful ..
Chocolate Cookies. Corn Fritters with Avocado. Oatmeal Cookies with chocolate Drops. Cookies with Semolina. The Cake with Pineapple and Banana. Chocolate Cake with Black Currant. Brownie. Chocolate Cookies with berry Stuffing. Delicate Cookies. Lemon Muffins with Banana. Berry Clafuti. Cheesecakes with Vanilla Flavor. Stewed Brussels Sprouts and Corn in Olive Oil. Chocolate Pie with Red Wine. Apple Strudel. Pancakes for Breakfast. Puff Cake with Berries. Vanilla Muffins. Buns with Cinnamon and Cream. Chocolate Cupcake in Cup. Cheesecake with Strawberry Jam. The Galette with Apricots. Donuts with Banana. Cakes with Cream and Strawberries. The Idea for Breakfast: Sandwiches with Cucumbers and Butter. Chocolate Clafuti with Pear. Cinnamon Cookies. Nut Pancakes with Chocolate. Delicate Muffins. Buns with Coconut Chips. Tacos with Vegetables, Ham and Beans. Honey Сake. Brownie with Coffee and Nuts. Berry Cheesecakes. Chocolate Crispy. The Pie with Honey and Prunes.