600 Reps Completed | Sat & Sun 12-13 May | Vibrant Yogini
- 2 hour bike ride
- 1 hour power walk
I went for a 2 hour bike ride on Saturday over steep terrain up and down through the forest. It was really fun.
Sunday was another beautiful day, so I practiced yoga outside and then went on a power walk around the countryside.
Previous Reps: MAY = ? reps
Fri 11 May 45 min swim & 30 min yoga = 200 reps
Thurs 10 May 30 min power walk & 30 min yoga = 200 reps
Wed 9 May 240 minute power walk, 40 minute swim, & 1 hour body pump = 400 reps
6/7/8 May 2.5 hours of power walking = 500 reps
Sat 5 May 4.5 hour bike ride (28 miles) = 900 reps
Thurs 03 May 30 minute swim = 100 reps
Wed 02 May 1 hour body pump = 200 reps
Tues 01 May 90 min yoga = 200 reps
Previous Reps: APRIL = 7450 reps
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu