200 Reps Completed | Wed 02 May | Vibrant Yogini
Today's Challenge Completed
- 1 hour body pump <3
Again, I absolutely love body pump classes!
I squatted with 20kg, clean & pressed 15kg, triceps 5kg, biceps 5kg, chest 10kg & 6kg (different movements) , lunges 15kg (I normally do 20kg but I was shattered towards the end!), shoulders 6kg (again I was exhausted!)
I am not sure of the reps, but we work on a different part of the body for different tracks.
I am considering increasing my squat weight to 25kg soon! The only issue I will have, is getting the bar over my head, but my arms are pretty strong now so hopefully it will be fine. Perhaps in 3 weeks time I will increase it.
I feel myself continually getting stronger and my glutes building nicely :D
It's great because yoga tones you, but body pump gives you that extra strength building and its good to mix exercising up so your body gets a shock :)
Previous Reps: MAY = 400 reps
Previous Reps: APRIL = 7450 reps
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu