400 Reps Completed | Wed 06 May | Vibrant Yogini
- 40 minute power walk
- 40 minute swim
- 1 hour body pump
I walked to the swimming pool (20 minutes) and then swam for 40 minutes, then walked back home (20 minutes) uphill over the countryside.
Later, I went to my favourite body pump class for an hour. I find squatting and lunging 20kg fairly easy now. I may continue for another 2 weeks then up my weights to 25kg.
I still only use 10kg for chest press, 5kg for triceps, 15kg for clean and press and back exercises.
Afterwards I am always buzzing and don't like to eat. However, my Dad went to Cornwall for a walking trip with friends and brought me back a load of different handmade fudges such as battonburg flavour, traditional vanilla, lemon meringue... so because they are sat on my table, although I am still buzzing even after a shower, I ended up eating two small packets of fudge! As you can probably tell, sweet things don't last in my house, so I tend not to buy them! Anyway, i'm pretty sure I have burnt the calories, it's just a shame about the sugar. A vegan chocolate protein shake would have been a better choice :)
You may also notice that I haven't practiced yoga in a few days! Bad Sammy... eating fudge and not practicing yoga ;)
I will practice a 90 minute session tomorrow morning and get back on track!
Previous Reps: MAY = ? reps
Sat 3/4/5 May 2.5 hours of power walking = 500 reps
Sat 5 May 4.5 hour bike ride (28 miles) = 900 reps
Thurs 03 May 30 minute swim = 100 reps
Wed 02 May 1 hour body pump = 200 reps
Tues 01 May 90 min yoga = 200 reps
Previous Reps: APRIL = 7450 reps
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu