300 Reps Completed | Wed 25th April | Vibrant Yogini
Today's Challenge Completed
- 30 min power walk
- 1 hour body pump
I didn't exercise until the evening. Then I power walked for 30 minutes to the gym, and completed an hour of body pump.
I love it!
Tonight, I squatted 25kg again, chest pressed 10 kg, biceps 10 kg, clean and press 15kg, triceps 10 kg, lunges 10kg (the lunge routine is very powerful but perhaps I could up my weight next week!)
Body pump really compliments my yoga practice and I feel myself getting so strong!
Every time I finish, I am buzzing! :D
April = 7450 reps so far!
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu