400 Reps Completed | Sat 21 April | Vibrant Yogini
Today's Challenge Completed
- 2 hour walk (7 miles)
I went to Guildford to visit my brother and sister in-law. They live in a beautiful part of Surrey, South England amongst the rolling countryside and Georgian style houses.
The sun was shining like it has been all week, so we went on a lovely walk through woodlands and over the hills.
Within the woodland the bluebells were so pretty (I have a little video on my instagram stories). I am loving the Spring time because all the flowers are starting to show as well as all the buds on the trees which have been naked all winter!
My sister-in-law was telling me how the local Lulu Lemon store organise a yoga and hike several times during the summertime where they hike up to a beautiful viewpoint on a grassy hill and then complete an hour of yoga as the sun sets. This sounds like such a wonderful idea that I may adopt it to where I am living at the moment (I also live in rural countryside but in South West England).
We managed to finish the walk just before the rain came. Later that evening there were huge thunder and lightening storms flashing through the skies. It must have been a build up from all the sunshine we have had all week!
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu