100 Reps Challenge | Does dancing the weekend away count?! |Sat 14 & Sun 15 April | Vibrant Yogini
This Weekend's Fitness Completed
- 2 hours dancing in heels!
Surely this must count?! I love to dance! I spent the weekend catching up with two of my best friends. We had such a lovely weekend together. I didn't complete any other exercise, not even a full yoga session (I completed 15 minutes for the entire weekend).
Here are a few pics!
I feel great, I will get back on the yoga, run and pilates tomorrow as well as teaching yoga tomorrow evening.
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu