500 Reps Completed | Tues 24th April | Vibrant Yogini
Today's Challenge Completed
- 2 hour power walk
- 30 min yoga
I practiced yoga in the morning outside in the garden. I was cold and wearing a hoody, yoga leggings and woolly socks! I was fine with this as it's great to practice in nature. However, it started to drizzle so when I started to get a bit too wet, I finished after 30 minutes rather than an hour, which I had originally planned.
Later I decided to go for a very long walk over the countryside. I find that I power walk everywhere when I am on my own listening to music or chatting on the phone! By the time I was almost back home, my left leg was hurting a bit! I think I walked perhaps a bit too much, or perhaps its from the bike ride on Sunday? I am ok though, it will probably be fine tomorrow, especially since I have stretched it out :)
April = 7450 reps so far!
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu