500 Reps Completed | Mon 23rd April | Vibrant Yogini
Today's Challenge Completed
- 2 hours yoga
- 30 min walk
I practiced yoga for an hour, however I am quite tired today.
For this reason, when I had to teach yoga for an hour, I focused on teaching nice and slow Hatha yoga! This style of yoga is based on holding postures for nice prolonged periods of time. It really helps to strengthen the body and improve alignment in asanas.
One of my students has weak wrists and the other has a problematic knee, so I have to modify the poses accordingly. I also try to incorporate a lot of twists as I am helping them with their flexibility for playing golf -which is an extremely popular sport around where I live.
April = 7450 reps so far!
Join the @steemmatt 100 Reps Daily Challenge (courtesy of @steemmatt)!
If you need inspiration to get back into a physical fitness routine, you should get involved with the 100 reps challenge!!
To participate, you have to do is:
- 100 honest reps of exercise every day. No excuses. Just actions, positivity, and results.
- Only post AFTER your reps are done.
- You choose what types of exercise reps to do.
- 30 minutes of fitness walking, running, spinning, biking, cross-country skiing, etc., can count as 100 reps if you need to rest or can't use weights.
- Weights not required.
- Do real reps with good form, aiming for 100+.
- Start your reply with "Challenge Completed".
- Reply with a list of the exercises and reps you did.
- Cumulative tallies are appreciated as a separate line.
- Only submit reps you've done, not ones you're planning to do.
- Use the tag "fitnesschallenge" on associated posts.
- Upvoting or resteeming is appreciated to reach more.
- Try to upvote as many contributors as possible to motivate and support each other.
Wishing you a successful and energetic workout!
Namaste x P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu
P.S. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" ~ Lao Tzu