If you enjoy our work consider to:
- Follow the trail we just set up
- Delegate some SP to @steemitworldmap
We only vote on the #traveldigest post and the posts featured in it, so you can be assured your vote will go to good content and well deserving Steemians!
Heya, @martibis here again with another edition of #traveldigest! Steemitworldmap is growing at a way faster pace than I could have ever expected! Heck, there are so many amazing posts being added to the map nowadays that picking a top three is becoming increasingly difficult! I will look into a way to give more posts some spotlight while easing the workload on the Steemitworldmap-team some, but don't let that hold you guys back to keep adding amazing posts to the map!!!
For people following the trail, I would suggest lowering the percentage you follow with as I have started upvoting more posts on lower percentages!
@bypaul takes us to Kho Phi Phi - or rather, helps us escape from there - and brings us to Khao Sok in Thailand. As always we get an amazing post really living the experience the way @bypaul did. This post shows what tourism can do to a beautiful place whilst also showing that there is always beauty to be found if you're willing to look for it. As always, very well written post with stunning images! We're looking forward to your next post!
@stabilowl takes us to Rome, Italy. We follow in the wake of Michelangelo - one of the greatest mind of its time. From the Sistine Chapel’s Frescos at the Vatican Museum and the St Peter’s Basilica to perhaps lesser know works like the Pietà statue. We get an incredible post that gives us a lot of information on Michelangelo's time in Rome in the 16th century, while also letting us experience how it is today. The images give an immersive experience, and the writing just makes you want to keep reading! A very strong post indeed!
@nikonmarshall looks back on his experience living in Sweden - with as always a witty title to accompany the post! A part that made me chuckle - being from Belgium where there are some similarities is the following: "However in Sweden if a Swede sees you walking down the street with a smile on your face they think: a. You are drunk, b. You are a Crazy person, c. You are American, d. All of the above". It is true, the more North you go in Europe, the more reserved we are I guess! As always, this was a very well written post and it gives a lot of insight into the Swedish way of doing things. The photography is again excellent as well!
- Buachaille Etive Beag, Scotland with @natubat
- Vietnam with @steef-05
- Hospital in Nepal with @travelman
- Ushuaia, Argentina with @freewheel
- Philippines with @lalilands
- Bing Lang Gu, China with @sweetieprincess
- Manila, Philippines with @filipinalife
- Cebu, Philippines with @namranna
- Khao Kho, Thailand with @theexplorer
- Otavalo, Ecuador with @jpphotography
- Komodo National Park, Indonesia with @koskl
- Pip Ivan Mountain, Ukraine with @zirochka
- Statue, Tihany, Hungary with @thekitchenfairy
- Coffee Shop, Swellendam, South Africa with @nicknightshade
- Sky Diving, New Zealand with @dreamtrip2015
- China with @burkulese
- Temple, Seoul, South Korea with @bella-volen-art
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka with @julietravel
- Chagos Archipelago with @marc-allaria
- Hong Kong Island with @joythewanderer
- Monument Valley, USA with @scooter77
- China with @damm-steemit
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with @miketravels
- Florida, USA with @adventureforme
- Florida, USA with @adventureforme
- Restaurant, New York, USA with @jeffjagoe
- Prah Tanah Lot, Indonesia with @koskl
- Museum, Fez, Morocco with @jawadovic
- Krabi Town, Thailand with @world-travel-pro
- Toy Factory, Australia with @just2random
- Buenos Aires, Argentina with @elenahornfilm
- Milan, Italy with @ruxandrasoare
- Market Hall, Budapest, Hungary with @zoltanbristol
- Bixby Creek Bridge, California, USA with @fivealive55
- Park City, Utah, USA with @steempowerpics
- Lake Maggiore, Italy with @sardrt
- Louvre, Paris, France with @extremejogging
- Grand Canal Docks, Dublin, Ireland with @r00sj3
- Dunlewey, Ireland with @r00sj3
- Comfort Room, Cebu, Philippines with @junebride