Friends, today I want to show you a simple and surprisingly delicious recipe for muffins with coconut chips. Coconut chips give muffins so much flavor and you want to eat a few pieces at once.
Muffins are perfectly combined with morning coffee or tea. They turn out very gentle and soft and brighten up your morning and day.
For the recipe, we need:
350 g flour
2 pcs. Eggs
120 g of sour cream
200 g of sugar
120 ml of milk
90 g of butter
45 g of coconut chips
1 teaspoon baking powder
In a deep bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and coconut chips. In another cup, mix eggs, milk, sour cream and melted butter. Combine the egg and flour mixture together and knead the dough. If the dough gets very thick add some milk to it. Form a cupcake with paper molds and put the dough into each form for 1 tablespoon. Bake muffins in the oven at a temperature of 190 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
Ready muffins to let cool and can be served to the table!
Muffins with coconut chips are a very simple and quick recipe. The main secret of special taste is coconut chips. I really liked these muffins and I will cook them often. I hope you will like it too!
Also you can see my last posts about food:
- Patties with Chocolate and Banana.
- Cheesecake with Apples and Cinnamon.
- Cookies with Raisins.
- Meringues with Raspberries.
- Cakes with delicate Cream.
- Chocolate Cookies with Cracks.
- Summer Cake with Berries.
- Delicious Pancakes with Berries.
- Crispy Sandwiches with Nutella and Banana.
- Coffee Brownies with Nuts.
- Fruit Cake.
- Stunning chocolate Cake.
- Corn Fritters with Avocado.
- Galette with Apricots.
- Cakes with delicate Cream and Strawberries.
- Pear with Apple in Cheese and Breaded.
- Cookies with Banana.
- Apples in Batter.
- Excellent Breakfast - Banana Bread.
- Chocolate Cake.
- Beautiful Cupcakes with Cherries and Chocolate.
- Delicate Cookies with Pear.
- Simple and delicious Pizza.
- The Pie with Fruit.
- Italian Cookies.
- Berry Smoothies with Orange.
- Russian Pancakes. The Story of the origin of Pancakes and Recipe.