Have a great weekend everyone! Today I want to show you a great option for breakfast - lush pancakes.
It seems to me that pancakes for breakfast are an excellent and very satisfying dish. You can come up with different options for preparation pancakes.
Pancakes can be served with fresh berries and fruits, and you can also pour honey, butter and jam.
I like to pour pancakes with melted butter and honey, and I also like to sprinkle pancakes with powdered sugar.
Eggs -------------- 2 pcs.
Salt -------------- 1 tsp.
Sugar ------------- 3 tbsp. spoons
Milk ----------- 2 cups
Flour -------------- 2 glasses
Soda -------------- 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil ---------- 1/4 cup
1. Eggs mix up with sugar and salt until a lush mass is obtained.
2. Add a glass of milk and mix well with the whole. Then gradually add flour and mix again.
3. Pour in vegetable oil and mix again.
4. Add soda to the dough and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Preheat the frying pan on the stove. Spread two tablespoons of dough on a frying pan and fry over moderate heat on each side for about a minute.
6. Serve pancakes with berries, melted butter, honey, jam and sour cream.
Look at how magnificent and beautiful the pancakes turns out, that you just want to eat them!
Write down the recipe to yourself in notes and boldly prepare for breakfast these wonderful pancakes.
Also you can see my last posts about food:
- Crispy Sandwiches with Nutella and Banana.
- Coffee Brownies with Nuts.
- Fruit Cake.
- Stunning chocolate Cake.
- Corn Fritters with Avocado.
- Galette with Apricots.
- Cakes with delicate Cream and Strawberries.
- Pear with Apple in Cheese and Breaded.
- Cookies with Banana.
- Apples in Batter.
- Excellent Breakfast - Banana Bread.
- Chocolate Cake.
- Beautiful Cupcakes with Cherries and Chocolate.
- Delicate Cookies with Pear.
- Simple and delicious Pizza.
- The Pie with Fruit.
- Italian Cookies.
- Berry Smoothies with Orange.
- Russian Pancakes. The Story of the origin of Pancakes and Recipe.