I really like to invent new cookies recipes and today I want to show you one of my recent creations. This crumbly biscuit is ideal for family gatherings in the garden with a cup of fragrant tea. It's just a great time!
To give the cookies more flavor, I added raisins to it and the flavor began to play with new flavors.
- 50 g raisins
- 350 g of flour
- 90 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 250 g of butter
- half an orange
1. Raisin thoroughly rinse with running water and soak in orange juice for about an hour.
2. Mix the flour with sugar, salt and vanilla. Grate the orange peel and add to the mixture.
3. Cut the butter into small cubes and add it to the flour mixture. Stir well, add raisins and knead the dough.
4. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out the biscuits with a confectionery bag.
5. Bake the cookies at a temperature of 175 degrees 10-12 minutes.
6. Finished cookies sprinkle with sugar and can be served to flavored tea.
I think you will certainly enjoy the taste of this cookie if you plan to cook it.
Good luck in cooking cookies and a lot of happiness !!
Also you can see my last posts about food:
- Meringues with Raspberries.
- Cakes with delicate Cream.
- Chocolate Cookies with Cracks.
- Summer Cake with Berries.
- Delicious Pancakes with Berries.
- Crispy Sandwiches with Nutella and Banana.
- Coffee Brownies with Nuts.
- Fruit Cake.
- Stunning chocolate Cake.
- Corn Fritters with Avocado.
- Galette with Apricots.
- Cakes with delicate Cream and Strawberries.
- Pear with Apple in Cheese and Breaded.
- Cookies with Banana.
- Apples in Batter.
- Excellent Breakfast - Banana Bread.
- Chocolate Cake.
- Beautiful Cupcakes with Cherries and Chocolate.
- Delicate Cookies with Pear.
- Simple and delicious Pizza.
- The Pie with Fruit.
- Italian Cookies.
- Berry Smoothies with Orange.
- Russian Pancakes. The Story of the origin of Pancakes and Recipe.