The Reports from the Witnesses aims to provide the community with a summary of what all the witnesses have been up to. Every week, I collect all of the reports from the individual witnesses and assemble them into a single aggregated report. New witness announcements and witness retirement announcements are included in the report as well.
Witnesses can continue posting their posts to the witness-category and/or witness-update tags, and I will assemble everything I find there. If I miss any reports, just let me know and I will correct it. If you want to direct message me a report via chat, that is fine too.
Historic Reports from the Witnesses can be found here:
So without further ado, I bring you the fiftieth edition of 'Reports from the Witnesses'!
Reports from the Witnesses 2017-12-03
@lukestokes.mhth - Witness Position #20
@jerrybanfield - Witness Position #24
@followbtcnews - Witness Position #28
@klye - Witness Position #29
- Investigating Witness Server Hiccups!
- Pricesnatcher.js - Open Source NodeJS Witness Price Feed Script
@themarkymark - Witness Position #40
- If you are witness voting @zeartul, please remove that scammer's vote.
- Witness Support Application for Minnow Support Project
- witness update - themarkymark [Big Updates]
@neoxian - Witness Position #52
@steemgigs - Witness Position #59
- Steemit Is Shaped To Create Steemians; Let's Keep It That Way. I Did Some Recovery In Boracay. Will Be Full-Steem Again.
- My Mama's Return To The Dust On November 28, 2017 Was Successful. Thanks To Support From The Entire Steemit Family, I Am Coming Back Stronger!!!
- If You Are In Manila And A Steemian, You Can Visit With My Mum's Body With Me At Muntinlupa City (Divine Mercy Viewing Chapel). Burial Will Be Tuesday 10 AM, November 28, 2017!!! My Mama Lives On Through Steem/Steemit/Steemians & More...
@patrice - Witness Position #61
@dragosroua - Witness Position #63
- Witness Update - DragosRoua
- Steem Supply Update: Delegation Power, Voting Worth Correction, Layout Improvements, Bug Fixes, Version Bump
@rival - Witness Position #77
- @Rival Weekly Witness Update - #48
- Back to witness rank 68 - Thank you @pumpkin @freedom for your support.
@bitrocker2020 - Witness Position #80
- Rotary Club | An Introduction to Steem & Steemit
- HERConference | @myach collaborated event with herportal
@swelker101 - Witness Position #89
- Witness Update 11/29/2017 - swelker101 Servers and A Thank you
- Witness Update 11/30/2017 - The MSP Application
@sircork - Witness Position #92
@prc - Witness Position #93
- Because it's Friday: Some Steemit humor is welcome! Do you know what is the new name for Steem Witnesses? :)
- @prc Witness vote application for Minnow Support Project
@blockbrothers - Witness Position #94
- Manual witness voting outside of the steemit.com top 50 / /witness-category/@blockbrothers/manual-witness-voting-outside-of-the-steemit-com-top-50
- Blockbrothers - ways of interacting
- Today Blockbrothers witnessed their first block!
- Witness update Week 48 - 2017
- Hello top #100 - we celebrate!
- Expanding the witness server setup
@bsameep - Witness Position #102
@cloh76.witness - Witness Position #117
- cloh76.witness Update 11/28/17 - Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday have passed... Back to work!
@yehey - Witness Position #121
@jamzed - Witness Position #129
@dropahead - Witness Position #132
@bobinson - Witness Position #209
@forykw - Witness Position #222
@puncakbukit - Witness Position #267
New Witness Announcements:
@leo-87 - 11/27/2017
@prc - 11/28/2017
@blockbrothers - 11/29/2017
- Many witnesses do not report every week, and prefer to only report when they have updates.
- I recommend that you include communication as one of your criteria for evaluating witnesses, but keep in mind - it is not the only criteria. There are some witnesses that prefer to work "behind the scenes", and do not do much as far as reports.
- For witnesses that are not currently posting any reports, I would encourage you to provide the community with at least some insight into what you are currently working on :)