STEEM Geek Podcast Special - Day 10 : The Great Japan Adventure Overview
Here is the final episode of our STEEM Geek Podcast Special : The Great Japan Adventure!
We have finally come to the end of our epic Japan trip and boy oh, boy has it been incredible and amazing. We visited so many historical places and went to so many malls, ate so much amazing food, and experienced such a different culture once again.
So in this final episode, I reflect on the trip and give my thoughts on the whole experience of Japan and what this trip has meant to @siren87 and myself.
Hope you guys enjoy this episode!
Thank you so much for listening!
Want to start your own podcast show like us?
Or maybe you're a music producer and create your own sick remixes?
STEEM Geek Podcast Special
Day 9 : Namba / SoundCloud
Day 8 : Umeda & Tennoji / SoundCloud
Day 7 : Nara & Namba / SoundCloud
Day 6 : Universal Studios Japan / SoundCloud
Day 5 : Temmabashi & Universal Studios Japan / SoundCloud
Day 4 : Harajuku, Ikebukuro & Shinjuku / SoundCloud
Day 3 : Tsukiji, Asakusa & Ebisu / SoundCloud
Day 2 : Hakone / SoundCloud
Day 1 : Harajuku & Shibuya / SoundCloud
STEEM Geek Podcast
- Episode #082 - 5 Things We're Going to Do in Japan!
- Episode #081 - Netflix Mondays | Black Mirror S02E04 - White Christmas Review
- Episode #080 - Topic Sundays! | Our Big Japan Trip Update!
- Episode #039 - Thank You STEEMIT! | Content Direction Update
- Episode #038 - 6 Months Living Off STEEM | What I've Learned
- Episode #037 - Does Your Content Suck?
@branlee87 SUCKS at
- Being Part of Malaysian History | Why Your Voice Matters
- Shattered Some Glass Trying to Record The Daily Video
- Why Many Never Get Their First Post Done
Movie Reviews by @branlee87
► Listen on DSound
► Listen from source (IPFS)