STEEM Geek Podcast Special - Day 7 : Nara & Namba
It's the 7th episode of our Steem Geek Podcast Special: The Great Japan Adventure!
Today's Japan adventure was an up and down one. @siren87 and I went to Nara to see the bowing deer once again and to visit shrines and stores. Unfortunately, the weather was really bad today and it was raining for the most part of the day. And during the night, we went to get some Ichiran Ramen at Namba and we also visited a goth bar! Very very interesting experience.
Hope you enjoy the episode!
Thanks for listening!
Want to start your own podcast show like us?
Or maybe you're a music producer and create your own sick remixes?
Start uploading your awesome content on @dsound for free and join the @dsound community on discord today!
STEEM Geek Podcast Special
Day 6 : Universal Studios Japan
Day 5 : Temmabashi & Universal Studios Japan
Day 4 : Harajuku, Ikebukuro & Shinjuku
Day 3 : Tsukiji, Asakusa & Ebisu
Day 2 : Hakone
Day 1 : Harajuku & Shibuya
STEEM Geek Podcast
- Episode #082 - 5 Things We're Going to Do in Japan!
- Episode #081 - Netflix Mondays | Black Mirror S02E04 - White Christmas Review
- Episode #080 - Topic Sundays! | Our Big Japan Trip Update!
- Episode #039 - Thank You STEEMIT! | Content Direction Update
- Episode #038 - 6 Months Living Off STEEM | What I've Learned
- Episode #037 - Does Your Content Suck?
@branlee87 SUCKS at
- Being Part of Malaysian History | Why Your Voice Matters
- Shattered Some Glass Trying to Record The Daily Video
- Why Many Never Get Their First Post Done
Movie Reviews by @branlee87
► Listen on DSound
► Listen from source (IPFS)
Nice to meet you. I am a friend from today. I wish you all the best and healthy. Your friend lucky7777
You've been upvoted by TeamMalaysia community. Here are trending posts by other TeamMalaysia authors at http://steemit.com/trending/teammalaysia
To support the growth of TeamMalaysia Follow our upvotes by using steemauto.com and follow trail of @myach
Vote TeamMalaysia witness bitrocker2020 using this link vote for witness