STEEM Geek Podcast Special - Day 3 : Tsukiji, Asakusa & Ebisu
Here's the 3rd podcast episode of our Steem Geek Podcast Special: The Great Japan Adventure!
In this episode, @siren87 and I discuss what we did on our third day in Japan. One of the reasons we went to Tokyo was because we found out that Tsukiji market was going to relocate and we just had to make it in time to experience it. We also went to Sensoji temple, visited the very beautiful Ebisu Garden Place, and had our first Ramen in Japan!
Hope you enjoy the episode!
Thanks for listening!
Want to start your own podcast show like us?
Or maybe you're a music producer and create your own sick remixes?
STEEM Geek Podcast Special
STEEM Geek Podcast
- Episode #082 - 5 Things We're Going to Do in Japan!
- Episode #081 - Netflix Mondays | Black Mirror S02E04 - White Christmas Review
- Episode #080 - Topic Sundays! | Our Big Japan Trip Update!
- Episode #039 - Thank You STEEMIT! | Content Direction Update
- Episode #038 - 6 Months Living Off STEEM | What I've Learned
- Episode #037 - Does Your Content Suck?
@branlee87 SUCKS at
- Being Part of Malaysian History | Why Your Voice Matters
- Shattered Some Glass Trying to Record The Daily Video
- Why Many Never Get Their First Post Done
Movie Reviews by @branlee87
► Listen on DSound
► Listen from source (IPFS)