Apparently, Russia will let anyone become a nuclear scientist these days.
You would think that someone who had managed to secure a job with the title, "nuclear scientist," would be intelligent.
I mean, if he were just some crayon-eating grunt in the Russian army, I'd understand. Maybe he just wanted to make a couple extra bucks mining crypto in between getting punched in the head by Commander Pavel.
But if you're smart enough to know enough about "nuclear" anything in order to work in Sarov, a secret Russian city where the first Russian atomic bomb was created, you'd think you'd be smart enough not to do something so stupid.
The Federal Nuclear Center in Sarov's press service had this to say:
"There has been an unsanctioned attempt to use computer facilities for private purposes including so-called mining. As far as we are aware, a criminal case has been launched against them."
You gotta understand where the guy was coming from. The supercomputer at the Federal Nuclear Center has a capacity of 1 petaflop - a computer capable of 1,000 trillion calculations per second.
Sound like a lot to you? IBM is expected to release a 200 petaflop supercomputer in the next few months.
I feel bad for this guy. I'm sure he went insane working on that secret Russian military base. Probably hates his job just like everyone else, and to make matters worse it's probably freezing cold and there are no hot girls walking around.
And you know that when you have such a top secret job like this, there's no way they can just let you retire.
Wouldn't want to be around him when Putin hears about this one...
What's your opinion on this guy's fuck up?
Do you think Good Guy #Putin will let him off with a warning or will we get news of a mysterious #suicide by three shots to the back of the head?
Tell me in a comment below, #comrade.
Check out some of my other posts here:
- Watching This Video Will Make You Want To Move To Thailand (And Not For The Hot Estonian Chick, Either)
- Bitgrail Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked For 17,000,000 Nano (XRB), Claims Insolvency
- After Rejecting Cryptocurrency Entrepreneurs For Fear Of Money Laundering, Rabobank Fined $400 Million For Money Laundering
- In Only 3 Days After Pre-ICO Launch, Crypto Investment Fund Pecunio Has Already Raised Almost $2m
- Shill Of The Day: Why You Should Put Your Daughter's College Fund Into Lucyd's New ICO
- All I Want Is A Billion Dollars, A Rock-Solid Six Pack, And To Smash A Different Hard-Bodied Fitness Model Every Night - Is That Too Much To Ask?
- How To Be Successful In Just 100 Hours A Week
- Discipline, Fearlessness, And Other Lies Sold To You By Clever Marketers
- The Problem With PentaCore And Cryptocurrency Mutual Funds In General (And What To Do About It)
- Stock Trading Platform Robinhood Latest Company To Cash In On Crypto Craze With New Cryptocurrency Exchange
- How To Actually Get More Likes And Followers On Instagram
- Japan's Largest Bank Set To Open Cryptocurrency Exchange In April 2018
- There Is Now A Japanese Cryptocurrency-Themed Pop Group
- WaltonChain (WTC) Voted #1 At SE Asia Blockchain Summit... but who cares?
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) - another token that unsuccessfully answers the question, "Why not just use an ad blocker?"
- Request Network (REQ) setting up a $30 million dollar fund for startups
- If Warren Buffett Invested In Crypto, He Would Stock Up Now While The Market Is Collapsing
- Dispelling The Myths Behind Tron (TRX), The Most Misunderstood Coin In Crypto
- VeChain (VEN) Being Shilled HARD In r/Cryptocurrency - 50 Posts In The Last Week
- Switzerland Sees Crypto As Their Chance To Woo Drug Dealers, Saudi Princes And Shady Billionaires
- NVIDIA Blasts Retailers For Selling GPUs To Cryptominers Instead Of Gamers
- The No BullShit Guide To Being Successful (Read This To Die Instantly)
- Schizophrenic South Korea Can't Decide If They Want To Ban Crypto Or Not
- I'm Not A Religious Man, But I Thank God For Every Failure I've Ever Had
- Why Creative Work Is Its Own Reward And How To Get Better At The Things You Hate
Follow, resteem and smash dat mf like button...