With the headline of their article "Don't Sleep," Robinhood is obviously trying to appeal to the old geezers who still don't know what this Bitcoin thing is all about.
I mean, why else would they only offer 16 different trading pairs to potential users of their exchange?
Don't they know that the REAL money is in altcoins and ICOs? You'd think that a speculative trading platform like Robinhood - which is basically legalized gambling - would give their users the chance to blow their entire 401k on Dentacoin.
Silly, silly corporations.
Basically you're going to ignore all of the major coins aside from Bitcoin and BCH in favor of listing the newer coins. Try and limit the amount of pump and dump shitcoins and fill your site with speculative coins available for less than $10 each.
Unfortunately for them, Robinhood is an established company, probably with investors who are worried about stupid things like "compliance" and "regulations."
Silly, silly corporations!
When will you get smart and move your headquarteres to Belarus? When are you going to realize that the REAL money is in the laissez-fair free market and not in the United States?
Why do you think Qaddafi was worth $200+ billion? Think he got there from abiding by laws and rules?
How do you think Rockefeller and Rothschild made their money? Did they give a shit about anti-trust laws? Of course not, because they didn't exist back then. But does that matter now?
For a more recent example, remember Bill Gates? He managed to get Microsoft onto every computer produced by IBM for years. Why else do you think he made a bazillion dollars?
The point I'm trying to make is that yes, Robinhood will probably make money with this move anyway because crypto is the new hot thing. You could literally take a shit in a bag and call it "shitcoin" and people would buy it.
Aside from that, the platform also boasts the following features:
- Dual-monitoring of traditional financial instruments and cryptos
- Instant deposits up to $1000
- Commission-free trading
- Secure platform (whatever that means)
What do you think about Robinhood's announcement? Should they add some more speculative coins on there or just stick with the blue chips? Let me know in a comment.
Check out some of my other posts here:
- How To Be Successful In Just 100 Hours A Week
- How To Actually Get More Likes And Followers On Instagram
- Japan's Largest Bank Set To Open Cryptocurrency Exchange In April 2018
- There Is Now A Japanese Cryptocurrency-Themed Pop Group
- WaltonChain (WTC) Voted #1 At SE Asia Blockchain Summit... but who cares?
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) - another token that unsuccessfully answers the question, "Why not just use an ad blocker?"
- Request Network (REQ) setting up a $30 million dollar fund for startups
- If Warren Buffett Invested In Crypto, He Would Stock Up Now While The Market Is Collapsing
- Dispelling The Myths Behind Tron (TRX), The Most Misunderstood Coin In Crypto
- VeChain (VEN) Being Shilled HARD In r/Cryptocurrency - 50 Posts In The Last Week
- Switzerland Sees Crypto As Their Chance To Woo Drug Dealers, Saudi Princes And Shady Billionaires
- NVIDIA Blasts Retailers For Selling GPUs To Cryptominers Instead Of Gamers
- The No BullShit Guide To Being Successful (Read This To Die Instantly)
- Schizophrenic South Korea Can't Decide If They Want To Ban Crypto Or Not
- I'm Not A Religious Man, But I Thank God For Every Failure I've Ever Had
- Why Creative Work Is Its Own Reward And How To Get Better At The Things You Hate
Follow, resteem and smash dat mf like button...