Steem Secrets #13 (Delivered By @geeyang): To Succeed With Steemit, You Will Need Your Very Own Conviction About Steemit/Steem's Beauty And It Will Have To Be Solid.
Hi precious steemit family, i am @geeyang15, a minnow on steemit but "whale inside" and i am speaking to you in the words of @steemsecrets
Is Steemit really beautiful? Well, you would easily answer "yes" but do you know the full expanse of "steemit's beauty"?; Because i tell; "that is something entirely different!"
So, "have you discovered the spanless expanse of steem/steemit's beauty just yet?" The very direct painful answer, can very easily be "NO".
It is not that easy to grasp the "full expanse of steem's beauty". Do you know why?
"It is because it requires the "mind's eyes.""
So first things first; "did you even know that the mind had "eyes"?" Again this is far-fetched knowledge.
Well, grasping the full expanse of steem's beauty is one basic yet major secret to your "steemit success". If you've only "perched" on steemit, then even when it comes to "steemit success"; you are very different from one who has "landed gidigbamly on steemit and made it home"; "A bus-stop".
The funny things is: these things are instantly obvious; "I mean, whether you are "perched" or "gidigbamly landed" on steemit, is very glaring to onlookers and especially, to the eyes that can really, really see; "Foresight".
The real players on steemit apply more of "foresight" and only logically, more readily deal with fellow "foresighters" too. Steemit is home to the smartest people on Mama Earth. Not many things can be that hidden in the face of many clear mirrors; "reputable great minds".
So, where do you fall? "Are you gidigamly landed or are you are percher?"
Well, to "gidigbamly land on steemit" takes a measure of time. It doesnn't just happen. You will need to dig out stuff; explore stuff; pay attention to stuff more intently; ponder; wonder. You will need to open your eyes and use more of your "mind's eye".
Again, the entire process takes time, pacing, history and should be your first course of action, upon perching on steemit.
To succeed on steemit for real, you will need to first off deeply-root your own conviction about steemit and its beauty. "Yes, your own!" Not the community's; not a friend's, not a whale's; "your very own!"
A simple place to start thus, "is to look past the blogging" and not be too blinded by it. Many successful steemians "don't blog".
Try to look into steem; "the steem blockchain itself".
How many things do you think, the steem blockchain can't do? Well, let's find out! Try to integrate "steem" into anything, even within your very next blog, using your imagination; e.g can you fly with steem? Hahaha, can you have passengers on your flight?
When you are free, click on the link you see, to see 3 or 4 steemians who flew with steem.
How about "looking into curation as an art" etc
How many times have you engaged in the art of giving, since you found out you can transfer steem in three seconds for free? Isn't that steemit's beauty?
Now, "if you have an open ledger of records; a vault; and you can send and receive steem to as many people as want and even automate the process, doesn't that mean that you "own a bank"?" If you "own the bank" then, isn't that "steem's beauty"?
If you own steem by virtue of your stake in it or your steem power, shouldn't your current CV declare you CEO? Oh, isn't that steem's beauty too?
If you like e-commerce and you don't have a product, store or service but you know that you can find reputable SteemGiggers on https://steemgigs.org, then, can't you create an e-commerce service?
If you can't reach the Jamaican seas and you want a special kind of "sharp sand" from its shores and you found a SteemGigger on https://steemgigs.org to send it to you, for 10 steem; isn't that "steem's beauty too?
If you never experienced "free money" ever, and you saw a certain steemit post saying; "buy bitcoin now, because it will fork tomorrow, creating a new token and you followed suit and got e.g free bitcoin cash etc; wasn't that steemit?
How about looking at each steemian's blog henceforth as excerpts of a great mind and explore it more intently. How about gathering these excerpts and cooking some never-heard-of new soup?
How about peering into the entire world through steemit. How about reaching an "enabling environment" without that hard-to-get visa? Wasn't that steemit too?
As for the blogging; "expand its use". "Turn each steemit blog into a means to build your dreams".
There is tons of things to play with on steemit. But you need to play!
When you do play, "real seriousness" will gradually set in and when it does set in, "your conviction" about steem/steemit and its beauty will be "your own conviction", not triggered; not prompted; not influenced and it will be solid!
Now, when you have unshakenly established that "steemit/steem is beautiful"; you are bounder to make sure it succeeds and if it does succeed, won't you succeed too?
The logic is simple. It has always, always been!
Sumptuous Meal For Thought
- did you visit "steemit" history or did you jump steps?
- Are treating "steemit" like you would "real life"?
- There is a "lot of facts" that you don't have, so why hurry when it comes to conclusion
- There is sense in nonsense
- Be whale inside-out
- Are you applying foresight too, when it comes to attaining "steemit success" or are you just looking?
- Shine your eyes
- There are opportunities on steemit apart from upvotes and financial rewards and you have missed many
- On Steemit, To Attain "Greatness" And Draw People In Using Just Your Post, You Will Need To Work At Impressing Yourself First.
- if you can establish the true cost of the "particular breed of upvote" that you seek, you will attract it more effectively.
- To Succeed With Steemit, You Will Need Your Very Own Conviction About Steemit/Steem's Beauty And It Will Have To Be Solid.
Message From @steemsecrets
Please follow awesome @geeyang15, if you picked something of special value from this post.
Kindly follow @steemsecrets on steemit, not to miss out on releases and please keep tabs on its Dtube channel for shareable videos.
You can now visit our channel on Dlive
Note: We will celebrate each minnow as whales and whales as whales, for "you are whale to me!"
Each one will learn while teaching this rare knowledge and will become "whale inside" after each endeavor as we build a shareable library of the fastest-rarest "Steemit" speed-up knowledge in the most assimilateable sweet bits.
Then, "fulfilling success" we will attain!
At the end of each exercise, each participant will be "whale inside" on steemit, in the ocean and in real life.
If You Want To Watch & Share A YouTube URL Of The Video Above:
@geeyang15, a minnow on steemit shines as she reveals the 13th release of the fastest-rarest Steemit speed-up knowledge in the words of @steemsecrets.
- Steem Secrets #1 (Delivered By @sunnylife): "You Are Whale To Me!"; This Is Where Your Steemit Journey Should Begin.
- Steem Secrets #2 (Delivered By @ankarlie): "You Own Steem". We Take Steem To The Moon.
- Steem Secrets #3 (Delivered By @enjieneer): "Rewards" On Steemit Involve Way Bigger Things Than "Money". Abeg, Shine Your Eyes!
- Steem Secrets #4 (Delivered By @gerel): Shake The Steem Blockchain With A Piece Of Awesome "YOU", For "There Was Life Before Steemit".
- Steem Secrets #5 (Delivered By @allerie00): Much Of The INTEL That You Will Need, To Attain "Steemit" Success, Lies In "History".
- Steem Secrets #6 (Delivered By @itsjessamae): The Rarest INTEL About Steem Wallets. For Success Even On Steemit, "Respect" Is Involved.
- Steem Secrets #7 (Delivered By @zoeroces): To Really Shine On Steemit, You Will Need To Be Slow About "Conclusions".
- Steem Secrets #8 (Delivered By @athenabree08): To Succeed On Steemit You Will Need A Lorry Load Of Foresight. See This Rare Intel!
- Steem Secrets #9 (Delivered By @theree2389): On Steemit, There Is "Opportunity"; "The Tip Of The Opportunity" & "Lost Opportunity". Which Will You Have?
- Steem Secrets #10 (Delivered By @thereikiforest): On Steemit, There Are Bigger Things Than "Quality Of Content". Digest This & Your Posts Will Start Trending!
- Steem Secrets #11 (Delivered By @sissyjill): On Steemit, To Attain "Greatness" And Draw People In Using Just Your Post, You Will Need To Work At Impressing Yourself First.
- Steem Secrets #12 (Delivered By @maylyn09): Is An Upvote All That Free? Alot Of Steemit Speed-up Lies In The Answer To This!!! (On Dlive)
Witness You Can Also Support
Please click here and type in "steemgigs" into the first search box, to vote!
Please click here to get your own personalized SteemGigs GIF footer. Please wear it underneath your blog posts proudly.
My video is at DLive