Ladies and gentlemen, the cryptocurrency bear market of 2018 is officially over. Bitcoin et al. are here to stay.
And while we wait for our goldfish memories to forget all the money we lost in the last month, let's take a look at a few coins that might make us all a lot of money, or might just be garbage.
WandX is not so much a coin as it is a smart contract architecture which allows creation and trade of all ERC20 tokens.
Another interesting thing about this is the ability to create tokens which represent combinations of other tokens. Think of it like ERC20 token mutual funds.
Their marketplace launches in March of this year.
FidentiaX is a Trade-able Insurance Policy Marketplace. Am I the only one who didn't know this was a thing?
They're also launching the prototype of their market in a few weeks.
Add to that the fact that the value of this one dropped by over half during the crash. Keep your eye on this one. Or don't.
Opus should be called YADMP - yet another decentralized music platform... when will people learn that we don't want to listen to their shitty music?
Don't they know we want to listen to the same 20 songs they play on the radio over and over again?
Jokes aside, the only problem with this coin is that you can only buy it on HitBTC. INvest at your own risk.
Something something trucking/logistics something something blockchain blah blah blah.
The only good thing about this coin is that the price is well below the ICO price. They are also signing some new partnerships and will be launching their new website soon.
Devery.io is another supply chain crypto. Yawn.
According to their website, the main problem they solve is stopping the sale of counterfeit goods.
Sorry but if you're dumb (or rich) enough to spend $2k on a bag I don't feel bad for you at all if it turns out to be fake. Come on.
Looking to make some fast money? You should totally buy these coins. Nobody really knows why crypto is even worth anything. I mean, isn't it just computers solving math problems?
But then again, everything is pretty much fake money. Gold is useless, the diamond market is fixed and US Dollars are jst pieces of paper that represent something. It's all fake money. So why not crypto?
What are your top picks for low market cap altcoins?
Tell me in a comment below!
Check out some of my other posts here:
- Watching This Video Will Make You Want To Move To Thailand (And Not For The Hot Estonian Chick, Either)
- Bitgrail Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked For 17,000,000 Nano (XRB), Claims Insolvency
- After Rejecting Cryptocurrency Entrepreneurs For Fear Of Money Laundering, Rabobank Fined $400 Million For Money Laundering
- In Only 3 Days After Pre-ICO Launch, Crypto Investment Fund Pecunio Has Already Raised Almost $2m
- Shill Of The Day: Why You Should Put Your Daughter's College Fund Into Lucyd's New ICO
- All I Want Is A Billion Dollars, A Rock-Solid Six Pack, And To Smash A Different Hard-Bodied Fitness Model Every Night - Is That Too Much To Ask?
- How To Be Successful In Just 100 Hours A Week
- Discipline, Fearlessness, And Other Lies Sold To You By Clever Marketers
- The Problem With PentaCore And Cryptocurrency Mutual Funds In General (And What To Do About It)
- Stock Trading Platform Robinhood Latest Company To Cash In On Crypto Craze With New Cryptocurrency Exchange
- How To Actually Get More Likes And Followers On Instagram
- Japan's Largest Bank Set To Open Cryptocurrency Exchange In April 2018
- There Is Now A Japanese Cryptocurrency-Themed Pop Group
- WaltonChain (WTC) Voted #1 At SE Asia Blockchain Summit... but who cares?
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) - another token that unsuccessfully answers the question, "Why not just use an ad blocker?"
- Request Network (REQ) setting up a $30 million dollar fund for startups
- If Warren Buffett Invested In Crypto, He Would Stock Up Now While The Market Is Collapsing
- Dispelling The Myths Behind Tron (TRX), The Most Misunderstood Coin In Crypto
- VeChain (VEN) Being Shilled HARD In r/Cryptocurrency - 50 Posts In The Last Week
- Switzerland Sees Crypto As Their Chance To Woo Drug Dealers, Saudi Princes And Shady Billionaires
- NVIDIA Blasts Retailers For Selling GPUs To Cryptominers Instead Of Gamers
- The No BullShit Guide To Being Successful (Read This To Die Instantly)
- Schizophrenic South Korea Can't Decide If They Want To Ban Crypto Or Not
- I'm Not A Religious Man, But I Thank God For Every Failure I've Ever Had
- Why Creative Work Is Its Own Reward And How To Get Better At The Things You Hate
Follow, resteem and smash dat mf like button...