Fluffy, sweet, amazing pancakes
Hello to you all my darlings,
At the beginning of my vegan journey I really missed pancakes. I thought I was missing out on something I loved to eat as comfort food. Well in the beginning I thought I was missing out a lot. But as you go on you get better at cooking, knowing what works with what and before you know it you will be a culinary master in the kitchen.
These pancakes taste like heaven, they are so fluffy and super healthy. Just an amazing bonus 😉
I think it's safe to say that the entire family will love them.
These babies are:
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Oil free
- 100% vegan
- High in protein
- A perfect meal for the entire family
- 1 medium banana
- 2 dl plant milk (I used oatly)
- 2 dl of oat flour
- 1 dl of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix all your ingredients in a mixer until it forms a creamy batter
- If too loose add more oat flour
- If to thick add more milk and a little banana
- The batter should be quite thick and stick together
- Fry in a pan with virgin coconut oil or oil-free on medium heat for ca 4 minutes on each side.
Enjoy with home-made granola, berries, chocolate and blueberry yogurt 😊
Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours - Add me to your steemauto bot and I'll add you right back 😊
If you liked this post and want to read more then feel free to visit some of my other posts :)
Snacks, Cookies & Desserts
- Yogurt parfait
- Fruits and veggies monday - Pancakes with before and after photos
- Protein packed breakfast for champions
- 2 hour lentil bolognese
- 10 MINUTES Delicious asian rice noodle salad
- Fruits and veggies Monday - veggie enchilada
- Summery green smoothie
- Long weekend blueberry smoothie
- 5-minute blueberry and raspberry smootie / fruitsandveggiesmonday
- Vegan smoothie parfait
Steemit tips and trix
Have you been using tags wrong this whole time?
If you liked my post and want to support me, please upvote, comment and resteem.
Lots of love to you all / Nicole <3