Street Art in Pokhara, Nepal - A Lakeside Walk - A City A Story Photo Weekly Contest
This post has moved here: https://mapballadventures.com/street-art-pokhara-nepal/
I've pinned the exact location of the start of this hike on @steemitworldmap. If you start at the pin and work your way south, you'll see all of the street art I've shared on this post, plus much more!
I hope you enjoyed this quick tour of the street art in Pokhara. What is your favorite piece?
A quick plug the first ever Steemit Survivor Contest, where I'm giving away 20 Steem, plus some great additional prizes including an ounce of silver!
It's super easy to join and participation will be open until the 24th of September, so still nine days to enter! Check it out here:
Introducing: The First Steemit Sole Survivor Contest - 20 STEEM Grand Prize - Status: ON!
Allow Me to Introduce Myself! | Husband / Father / Humanitarian / Traveler / Expat Abroad
- Steemit Survivor Contest UPDATE - 20 STEEM Grand Prize - IT'S ON!!!
- Giving Back: Nepal - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- More Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through Talat Noi, Bangkok
- Steemit Survivor Contest PRE-ANNOUCEMENT - 20 SBD Grand Prize!
- The Stranger Than Fiction Digest - Edition One: Art Gone Wrong
- Personal Finance 101 - Part 1 - Step on the Scale, Get Organized, Feel the Pain
- Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through the Neighborhood
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT - Think you're well traveled? Name that.... TAIL!
- Giving Back: Thailand - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- Why I Disappear from Steemit on Sundays
- Well Off the Beaten Path - Restoration of Saat Tale Royal Palace - Nuwakot, Nepal
- It's July 4th - Happy Birthday America!
- Cox's Bazar Surf Report and the Father of Bangladeshi Surfing
- World's 50 Best Restaurants for 2018 Announced
- How to Overcome Screen Addiction - 5 Practical Tips