5 minute breakfast
Hello to all my dear friends here on Steemit!
I was a little under the weather these last couple of days and haven't been so active as I would like. But now I'm starting to feel better so in a day or so I should be back to my normal self.
You all know I'm a fan of easy breakfasts that takes no time to make.
This recipe is one of my all time favorites and it's super yummy, healthy and quick to make. All you need is a few ingredients and a blender.
About this recipe:
- Takes 5 minutes to make
- Only requires 5 ingredients
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- 2 bananas
- 30 grams oats
- 15 grams chia seed
- 60 grams strawberries
- 300 ml of plantmilk
- Mix everything in a blender.
- Top with your favorite toppings
Do you guys get any sun? Over here it's shining like it's summer :) Well I guess we can call it summer now. I hope you enjoy your day.
Lots of love to you all!
If you liked this post and want to read more then feel free to visit some of my other posts :)
Snacks, Cookies & Desserts
- Fluffy, sweet, amazing pancakes
- Yogurt parfait
- Fruits and veggies monday - Pancakes with before and after photos
- Protein packed breakfast for champions
- 2 hour lentil bolognese
- 10 MINUTES Delicious asian rice noodle salad
- Fruits and veggies Monday - veggie enchilada
- Summery green smoothie
- Long weekend blueberry smoothie
- 5-minute blueberry and raspberry smootie / fruitsandveggiesmonday
- Vegan smoothie parfait
Steemit tips and trix
Have you been using tags wrong this whole time?
If you liked my post and want to support me, please upvote, comment and resteem.
Lots of love to you all / Nicole <3