There is light in the tunnel. Let me tell you, the 22nd century is at hand, forget the old school stuff.
Steemians still flocked in and it turned out awesome! I wonder what the thoughts were about my shaky voice; my impromptu utterances etc Well, i end up talking alot.
The questions that came my way weren't basic. They were technical; deep-reaching, so talk flowed.
Gosh, there was love in the room and teardrops too. I touched me. It shook me. Like i said in an older post, "where there is solid love involved, rare words will pop out" and they did.
I am grateful for all the love the filled that room. I am grateful. You inspired me back.
Some just listen; they let me speak; they let me manage to touch them and when they spoke in return, there were teardrops/about-to-be-teardrops in their voice. They afforded to let these tears drop. They relegated reservations in my space. It was drop dead gorgeous. We sang; we played; we laughed; we imagined; we shared moments.
I told them of them. I re-told them of their very awesomeness. It was sweet.
We spoke alot and we played and loved; "nations locations". Steemit helps matters. The "steemit effect" helped matters. The brotherhood instant; the biology instant; the chemistry instant.
"A real world does exist" and steemit and its community highlights that further.
We spoke of steemit's beauty and of the expanse of steem's beauty. We spoke of history, "steemit's". We spoke of blockchain and the privilege it now affords us but we spoke especially about "see these amazing things".
The voices were pretty; "the silence" were too.
A once inactivity SteemGigs discord got some life and we will make sure it stays this way. In our case, "everyone has something to offer", so the next time you are in the SteemGigs discord server, please take charge, for it is yours too.
The theme is "Dream-Building", so if someone pops in the chats seeking that ever-missing piece of his puzzle, please admire these seekers and join them in their cause. Let's make the SteemGigs discord a home.
We will continue to do these talks shows. We will heartfeltly gather together to build each others dreams. We will create a vibe inside-out and bring in non-steemians on the steem blockchain, to come on and build noble dreams. Yes, we discussed that yesterday.
When the question was posed about "what the balanced view of steemit" should be; we concluded at "dream-building".
Your every next steemit post should take that route too; "a means to go to the moon".
Alot was touched on yesterday. I wish you were there too. Since "steemit", the world is figuring more things out.
So let's keep on with the talk show and organize it henceforth. This is possible by virtue of your presence. Thus, i will be posting updates before each show. We will create an agenda for each edition.
Basically, each show will involve alot of dream-building and celebrations. We will trying to celebrate each participant as "celebrities". It will also involve curation endeavors, engagement and steem-growth talks. Then, we will talk about life too.
End point? "Success!".
Any shaky conviction about the steem blockchain? You are invited to join next SteemGigs discord talk show and we will un-shake your conviction.
We are currently around 4300 members on the channel but we want to grow these numbers because "you" are important.
Overtime, we will figure ways of recording the talk shows, so that we can reach more people.
Here are some documents from the last talk show:
- My First Steemgigs Discord Talkshow Experience. It's an honor to be part of it! - by @saskia
- My SteemGigs Talk Show Experience with Surpassinggoogle - by @sn0white
- The Human Behind SteemGigs: A Discord Talk Show with @surpassinggoogle (A Success Or Not?) - by @chaelpacia
- Conference With Our Witness Surpassinggoogle About Steemgigs -Success & Fun! - by @fycee
- Great Message For All Steemians | From a Great Man @surpassinggoogle - by @jasonabejero
- Teardrops Of Happiness To Be Part Of Steemgigs Talk Show On Discord... by @sitiaishah
- A DISCORD HANGOUT WITH THE BRAIN BEHIND #STEEMGIGS; @SURPASSINGGOGGLE: what a pleasant experience and lessons - by @mike4christ
- STEEMGIGS: @surpassinggoogle First Discord Talk For Steemit Growth - by @starzy
- REVIEW ON LIVE TALKSHOW ON @STEEMGIG DISCORD CHANNEL WITH @SURPASSINGOOGLE - by @jackdogho
- REVIEW ON LIVE TALK SHOW WITH @SURPASSINGGOGGLE @STEEMGIGS 20th April 2018 - @emmaxx
- Selfless love - by @febbiefull
Quick Summary of some of the things said during the talk show
- "The Steemit effect" exists and it is happening to each steemian, even oblivious to you
- Community is key and can matter even outside of steemit
- You are on steemit at the best of times. The past was harder and steemit has evolved.
- We take steem to the moon
- Alot of steemit success has to do with "you" succeeding; "YOU!"
- Promoting steemit should be a fun privilege. It doesn't make you bigger than others.
- A simple blog is powerful and opens you to opportunities on steemit and outside steemit.
- You can use steemit to find yourself.
- You can use steemit to build a dream.
- https://steemgigs.org is under completion to build every noble dream.
- You are celebrity because i am your fan.
- Steemit is an enabling environment yet it doesn't require a visa.
- Influence the blockchain with your own beauty.
- Attempt out-of-the-boxness.
- There is now light in the tunnel.
There was life before steemit.
We also touched on life!
Life has its pressure and this can impact on one's steemit journey. So we sought to cater to steemians who are experience life challenges during the live show. Moreso though, some steemians have started to feel pressure from the additional and sometimes overwhelming responsibility that steemit can bring. We tried to discuss tips that can help.
Many times, the right path to take to be effective as leader e.g on steemit, is to climb the ladder first. Nowadays though, steemit has evolved into a home of communities making "loads" easier. For one, there is the SteemGigs community on discord with around 4,300 steemians and we implore you to throw some of your yoke on us.
Have some your adopted steemians join us on the channel. On there, they can connect, engage and find answers.
I am grateful to these 50 steemians who join the live voice discussion: @antigex, @atongis, @avhyaceulip, @bloghound, @carlosjane642016, @chaelpacia, @checheo16, @chinito, @cinderz, @creyestxsa94, @dunkman, @ebado, @ediah, @emmaxx, @febbieful, @fycee, @gedz, @g10a, @gedz, @itsmejayvee, @ishanvirtue, @jason, @jayip, @jackdogho, @julietisrael, @joalvarez, @junebride, @korinkrafting, @long888, @malosio, @maverickinvictus, @mermaidvimpire, @michaelcabiles, @noreen, @olivia08, @saskia, @sitiaishah, @sn0white, @starzy, @sunnylife, @sweetcha, @tagalogtrail, @tonie, @wakkylon, @wanderlass, @vickyrich, @zephalexia, @zoeroces, @sitiaisha, @kennyroy, @jayparagat, @fukumineko as well as the many others who did have mics but participated in the general chat room.
Your Boy Terry
We are seeking coders/developers to help, by means of utopian or direct contributions. I would like to invite all coders/developers, to show up on our SteemGigs development channel.
Kindly visit and use our steem-based website today
Note that on SteemGigs, "everyone has something to offer". At the very least, you can update your profile on our website to open yourself up to more potential possibilities and improve your general reputation even within the steemit community.
To create awesome steemit posts, try our "un(dis)talented editor".
Read our detailed FAQ & Answers
I do need strength
If you want to support an extra witness and you support mine "steemgigs", it will be really helpful.
If you want me to make witness voting decisions on your behalf, simply visit https://steemit.com/~witnesses and type in "surpassinggoogle" in the second box for proxy.
Offer a service under hashtag "steemgigs". Attempt out-of-the-boxness on hashtag (untalented).
Join the Steemgigs Community on discord: https://discord.gg/CGuPyyT
"Everyone has something to offer!" Why not?