My "steemgigs" witness server was restored close to two days ago but i wasn't able to do an update post on time as i have been a bit low on productivity.
The error was a faulty RAM from privex which they hurried to fix upon finding out and also offered to give out one month of free-billing.
I am sorry for all the missed blocks etc and i really value your patience and continuous support. There will be not-so-good days, but these matter less as we will always rise to the occasion and ride on those days, into the very good days.
If you have removed your votes during the time that the "steemgigs" witness was temporarily disabled and you still want to consider re-voting, please do so here.
In my last post, i wrote an elaborate piece on what we can do while the rewards appear low. The underlying message from that post was, "we don't follow steem to the moon, we take it to the moon".
Please read that post and share it with others.
There is "community feature (hivemind)" is underway as announced by @steemitblog, that is bound to bring about more excitement, growth and community steem's way, which is very positive news. Perhaps, coincidentally too, the price of steem is rising.
In the meantime, there is a need to incite some more activity, fun and to stir some going-back-to-the drawing-board moments during these periods. We want to continue on the path to taking "steem to the moon".
There are times when it is allowed to "go back into the box" to come back out a-strong. It has been so rough for me but the funniest thing is "i can't tire out". Well, my body can; my being just can't; and you know why? "It is because my journey very much involves YOU and till the going is good for YOU, especially YOU, i am bound to stay driven"; ever-on-fire; ever-inspired".
More lately, i have been missing in action in some of the communities. I haven't had a phone for months already and I haven't been in the communities (e.g on Whatsapp etc) that used to have me.
I have maintained my existence on the Facebook communities though as well as some of those on the discord but not as productively as i once was and i have had more delayed responses to my many DMs.
In many cases, the DMs get buried due to numbers, so please know that if i have not responded, it can't be because i neglected it or YOU.
I think of YOU non-stop.
Recently, some haven't understood this and have concluded hastily and i understand. "I am not one, not to care".
So, i went to the drawing board a bit, to figure out how i can be more effective especially in these moments (e.g when the rewards appear low in value etc) when i am sure that many need fire and i thought of waking up an old series.
6 months ago, i carried out an un(dis)talented contest called; "who am i"; a soul searching contest that was to stir participants back into their superstar and it had many entries.
That contest was part of a curriculum coursed towards positive world-adjustment and i had the intention of giving each participant an empowering response and message (steemit and life advice) based on who they are.
This was something i used to do mostly in the chats and DMs because i always had the need to dispense information however noble, aright and in alignment with the needs of each person and to draw the elements of each person out, i needed the DMs. At the time, i decided to opened it up to everyone, using comment responses to each participant using full-blown posts inorder to reach and impact more people but also in a bid to celebrate each participant.
Here is a post showing my response to a number of steemians.
We will now wake up a series that is alike but does even more. We will use this means to celebrate a number of steemhumans each day!
The series will be called:
5 SteemHumans; 5 Questions; 10 Pieces of Advice.
Sometimes you could never really be found out without the rightly-posed questions. Many times you may have the right limitless notions sit forever your brain because on your own, you can't process these thoughts out into reality, even in writing, without the right directional questions. We will jointly help matter in that regard.
In this series, we will combine alot of things, to accomplish way more things rapidly. It will also be a curation effort and a means to enhance my curation style. Ofcourse, of utmost pertinence to me is "community"; thus, we will use this activity as often as possible, to strengthen the community, amp its excitement and unveil even its underlying deep beauty.
We will celebrate each steemian as human, empowering them, by stamping them "whale inside" both on steemit and in "life".
If we touch on 5 steemians a day, empowering them and stamping in them, "never-ceasing burning fire", we will impact 100 steemians in 20 days and this is powerful, in the number of steemians it can impact all together.
Now is the timely time and sometimes, it is timeliness that gives an event, act, movement or endeavor, its ginormous power/effect, more than anything else.
5 SteemHumans; 5 Questions; 10 Pieces of Advice; will involve a series of questions shaped to tap into your very elements.
"untalented-style"; we will put each set of 5 steemians "on the spot", getting unadulterated feedback from their "very person" and we use this INTEL, to give just the right kind of "breakthrough INTEL" in return.
Well, "10 pieces of advice" because to each of these 5 steemians per every edition, i will look to give each, one advice for "steemit" success and an all-encompassing "life" advice.
There will be "no books" involved in the advice i give. I will simple "breakdown" and dispense this INTEL and it will come out especially made for YOU, resulting from my truly intense love for you.
Be kind as to value it, by trying to understand even its undertone and giving it even an illusionary never-ceasing testimonial essence, testament to the fact, that on steemit and regardless of how "donkey-life" life is tending to be, "breakthrough opportunities" can come your way any moment not only because situation is better now than ever (with steem, steemit, decentralization,blockchain etc) but also because you are "a celebrity" and at the very least, a "celebrity" to me.
I am your indubitable FAN.
Yes, even if i haven't responded to your chats etc, may this be confirmed incessant testament, that i am your FAN.
Be ready to receive me in your chat soon, to have you be part of this activity. Be ready for the excitement coming your way.
Invite new friends too, to join steemit and let them be ready to receive me because the only qualification is "human".
It is simple. Starting tomorrow, we will have this new series, possibly every day. In this series, i will celebrate 5 steemians before everyone but more importantly; together, we will empower them and empower ourselves in the process. By means of each edition, we will evolve in our substance and be made anew and all the more solid in our character, empowered.
Here are the things to take note about, each time you come across any edition of the series:
- Humanity is the brother next to you.
- Even within the atomic-like elements of my tiny lines (words) that i will dispense as celebratory advice are giantly beautiful intentions. So when i say the words, "you are whale to me" for instance, it is because "whale or minnow", you matter just as much!
- I am not a writer. I am not a reader either. My empowering response to each participant aren't fancy words. There are simply "Terry".
- Nations are just locations. We are the world!
- I am your fan!
- You are my celebrity.
- Let's surpass google together!
- You are bigger things to me than money!
- Be ready with a plastic bottle labelled "tears of joy". For soon, we will cry these types of tears. Whenever, i eventually do, i will like to save them, for they would have been my first!
- Even when i don't appear around (e.g in the DMs, posts etc), know this one thing: "I have done suffering like crazy; i do suffering like crazy but my entire-tired-being loves you still!"
- If you are not a participant yet, know that i will reach out to you soon. However, know that my response message to each participant, is "me talking to you", same as i would in the DMs; thus, by means of my every post in this series, know that we have spoken.
- Whatever you learn from each edition, may it keep on "an incessant testament" to the fact that "possibilities" are very possible.
- Please look to support each participant with an empowering comment and kindly strive to follow each participant.
- You are a celebrity but to be "real-deal" celebrity, you must relish celebrating others too. So with each edition, heartily join me in celebrating others.
- We will draw inspiration from each series to stay excited in steem activities.
- We will draw inspiration from each series to bring new friends on steemit.
- We will get to know each steemian for the human that they represent.
- We will have an ever-growing repository of each beautiful steemhuman.
- The millions in breakthrough-money that you seek so passionately, may be findable underlyingly in each of my posts because "i break down" to dispense them. Please look closely! Please don't doubt it! My love is kamkpe strong.
Let the show begin
Your Boy Terry
We are seeking coders/developers to help, by means of utopian or direct contributions. I would like to invite all coders/developers, to show up on our SteemGigs development channel.
Kindly visit and use our steem-based website today
Note that on SteemGigs, "everyone has something to offer". At the very least, you can update your profile on our website to open yourself up to more potential possibilities and improve your general reputation even within the steemit community.
To create awesome steemit posts, try our "untalented editor".
For now, to publish a post successfully using this editor, simply paste your image location URL as text within the body of your post.
Read our detailed FAQ & Answers
I do need strength
If you want to support an extra witness and you support mine "steemgigs", it will be really helpful.
If you want me to make witness voting decisions on your behalf, simply visit https://steemit.com/~witnesses and type in "surpassinggoogle" in the second box for proxy.
Offer a service under hashtag "steemgigs". Attempt out-of-the-boxness on hashtag (untalented).
Join the Steemgigs Community on discord: https://discord.gg/CGuPyyT
"Everyone has something to offer!" Why not?