If you don´t know what Steem Fest is, check out everything about it in @roelandp´s official announcement, you can also have a look at the offical web page www.steemfest.com. Also make sure to check out the follow up post.
Congratulations to all the winners! Are you ready for the second part of this contest where the winner will take a Steem Fest ticket and accommodation in Krakow?
In the first part, one of the things we asked you was to tell us why do you want to go to Steem Fest and what can you bring to the table. The second part has a lot to do with it.
Second Part of the Contest: COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT.
- GO IN DEPTH > into that subject. Why do you think you can´t miss Steem Fest. Why should you, above the other contestants, be the one who gets to go to Krakow? Why do you want to go to Steem Fest, what do you add to the community... what will you be adding to the event if you attend?
- MAKE A VIDEO> Speaking about those subjects. You can either do it on Dtube, Dlive or Youtube.
- USE THE TAGS > #SteemFestOpenMic and #blocktradescontest.
- GET THE COMMUNITY TO ENGAGE> In the first part, it was about your opinion of yourself. This time we want the community to speak in your behalf. We want the different communites you are engaged with, to tell us about you and, in their own words, tell us why you should go to Steem Fest.
- ASK THEM TO COMMENT HERE > We are going to check out all the entries and the comments the videos get but, we´ll be paying a lot of attention to the comment section of this post to see how much community support every entry gets. Votes on your videos won´t matter, we want to see actual engagement and comments.
Once you make your video, post the embeded version here in the comment section - so people can watch it without leaving this webpage - and then ask your followers and the communities you are part of, to support you in that comment you post here.
Deadline: September 19 at 23:59 EST. This is when we´ll check out all the videos embeded here in the comment section and when we´ll check the engagement on each of those videos.