@checky Tribute Post
I don't know about you, but I love me some @checky.
Basically, it's looking for typos when you mention fellow Steemians in your posts.
Why is this useful?
Well, if you mess up a tag, the person you're hoping sees your mention might never find it. @checky alerts you to this so you can edit your post, helping you connect with who you wanted to connect with.
For example, I'll slightly mess up tagging @newmadicsewl (who should be at @nomadicsoul) and, unless there's another @newmadicsewl out there, @checky will be the first in the comment section below, letting me know I might want to check my spelling.
And at first I found I was explaining myself to @checky...
...but recently I've been having a bit more fun with him/her/it...
...and he/her/it seems to be having a bit of fun with me, by trying to get me in trouble with the wife!
It's almost enough to make me want to make some bad mentions on purpose just so I get some @checky love in the comments.
Anyway, I know it's been pretty tense around here since HF20, so I wanted to make a bit of a random post thanking a stranger for his service and let him know I'm enjoying his creation. Thanks @ragepeanooot!
Post over - @checky, do your thing!!!
Allow Me to Introduce Myself! | Husband / Father / Humanitarian / Traveler / Expat Abroad
- My Steem Origin Story - @eoj
- Proof there is indeed life after HF20
- Share Your World - @eoj
- The Get to Know Me Challenge - Top Ten Posts by @eoj
- A Lakeside Walk in Pokhara, Nepal - A Wednesday Walk
- Street Art in Pokhara, Nepal - A Lakeside Walk
- The First Steemit Sole Survivor Contest - 20 STEEM Grand Prize - Status: LOCKED!
- Giving Back: Nepal - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- More Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through Talat Noi, Bangkok
- The Stranger Than Fiction Digest - Edition One: Art Gone Wrong
- Personal Finance 101 - Part 1 - Step on the Scale, Get Organized, Feel the Pain
- Street Art in Bangkok - A Walk Through the Neighborhood
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT - Think you're well traveled? Name that.... TAIL!
- Giving Back: Thailand - Four Worthwhile Causes to Support
- Why I Disappear from Steemit on Sundays
- Well Off the Beaten Path - Restoration of Saat Tale Royal Palace - Nuwakot, Nepal
- It's July 4th - Happy Birthday America!
- Cox's Bazar Surf Report and the Father of Bangladeshi Surfing
- World's 50 Best Restaurants for 2018 Announced
- How to Overcome Screen Addiction - 5 Practical Tips