The road to Steem Fest continues and we are only twenty days less a month away from the biggest Steem Related event of the year.
I'm thrilled to see that more and more people are joining this initiative of getting to know each other before meeting in person, I'm glad to see the #roadtosteemfest is being used a lot :)
Remember that the Steem Fest ticket store is open now! You can buy your tickets in www.steemfest.com
Oh right, the main idea of this dynamic is to get to know each other a bit more before meeting in person and then, when we actually meet it won't be awkward and we won't have weird silences but instead, it will be like two friends meeting after a long time of not seeing each other.
If you are almost certain you´ll be there or are making everything to attend, feel free to join us!!
Next week´s idea...
The physical road
- From where are you going to Krakow?
- Do you have to take 2 planes and 3 boats to get to Poland?
- Are you coming alone or are you bringing your 3 kids, the dog and the parrot?
Tell us all the crazy stuff you have to go through to make it to Poland on the 7th, just to meet a bunch of strangers that already feel like your close friends.
Let us know who's coming with you... Where are you staying in Krakow?
- Are you staying in one of the hotels with your partner? Is it the fancy one?
- Did you get an Airbnb nearby and you are staying with the whole family? Or
- Do you prefer a lie budget hostel to be able to spend more in beers late at night?
Anyway, what's your physical road to Steem Fest?
Big shout-out to @eveuncovered for helping me with this week's topic.
Bigger shout-out to @llfarms for helping me put this post together.
If you don't follow them, you are missing out from some of the best content on Steemit coming from two of the most intelligent and beautiful Steemians. Go follow them now!
Don't forget to check out last week's posts! Show them some love and actually read them! Remember the whole idea of this initiative is to get to know each other!