Last 'Share Your World' Contest (#4)
It is time for the fourth and last contest called Share Your World. It has been a highly rewarding journey and I am somewhat saddened by the fact that this is the last contest. However, all things come to an end, even the good ones. I do hope you can join this one. It is your last chance!
The idea for this contest is a simple one.
Share Your World contest
One of the things that excite me the most about Steemit is the opportunity to engage with people from all over the world. Somebody once said:
You will find that I am just like you. And you will find that I am nothing like you.
You can find the first three contests here
The winners were announced here.
- My three favourite posts will each receive five shares of @steembasicincome.
- Ten additional posts will each receive one share of @steembasicincome. These will be determined by a draw from all valid entries.
- A @steem-bounty of 4 Steem will be created on this post.
- 10 people can earn 300 Superior Coin by entering this contest as a task at @kryptonia.
- I will upvote each entry (your comment here) at 50% and your actual post at 100%
- I will resteem your post.
- Create a post on the chosen topic to share this with us.
- The post should be at least 300 words.
- Place a link to that post in the comments here. This will be your entry and will be acknowledged by being given a number.
- At least ten people need to enter for prizes to be awarded.
- I am looking for something that will give us insight into your world. A personal experience or perspective will count for a lot.
- The winners will be announced on Sunday, 16 September 2018. Last entries will be accepted on Saturday, 15 September 2018.
- Use #shareyourworld as your first tag.
- Use the above picture for your post. Here is the link. (You can use other pictures too. Just start with this one.)
<a href="https://imgur.com/5Rt8wwn"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/5Rt8wwn.jpg" title="source: imgur.com" /></a><sub>[Source](https://pixabay.com/en/globe-bokeh-background-earth-world-706984/)</sub>
I hope that @fitinfun, @celinavisaez, @oclinton, @rvag5, @socialmediaseo, @hairyfairy, @anasuleidy, @thaishps and @colochos from the first contest, @mmunited, @thaishps, @saulos, @fitinfun, @zzuzza, @machiqui63, @joanstewart, @edwardsun55, @hairyfairy, @celinavisaez, @ashikstd, @isabelpena and @socialmediaseo from the second contest and @mmunited, @trituratusmiedos, @isabelpena, @socialmediaseo, @charjaim, @pedroelec, @rjoshicool, @machiqui63, @edwardsun55, @hairyfairy, @fitinfun, @joanstewart and @mimismartypants from the third contest will consider entering again.
I may have said this before, but this is your last chance!
The topic is twofold again. Please make sure you include both aspects in your post.
- Tell us something about your people, your culture and your country that will cause us to want to visit your country. Don't do the regular tourist attractions that we can Google. Tell us something special and unique.
- Tell us about a people, a culture or a country other than your own that you admire and would love to visit and experience. And very importantly, tell us why.
Please share a little more of your world and this time share a little of your admiration for another world. I am eagerly awaiting your post and I am sure that there are more people who will enjoy what you share.
Join us @steemitbloggers
Animation By @zord189