Don't you think it is shocking how the value of Steem has dropped? I am struggling to come to terms with prices dropping, no SBD being paid out and everyone's upvote losing value. Right now I find it hard to imagine the good times described by Steemians that have been here longer than me.
In my regular Saturday post, I have been dabbling with small contests. I want to do this again today and I want to offer three prizes of five @steembasicincome shares each. It is my opinion that investing in @steembasicincome is one of the best things you and I can do at this time. The shares are cheap now but will last. If you have many shares when prices go up, you will reap the benefits. And those daily upvotes now will help keep you afloat in these difficult times.
Another benefit I see in @steembasicincome is that it motivates you and me to post often. If you do not post, you do not get any benefit from owning shares. I often want to reward people who comment on my blog by entering them for a contest at @pifc where they can win SBI shares. However, too many Steemians are specialising in commenting and resteeming mostly, with very few of their own posts filling their blog. This means that SBI shares will not help them.
I do two things to gain more @steembasicincome shares.
- I enter contests to win shares. You can find regular updates on such contests at @steembasicincome. Take a look.
- I offer contests like this one. For every share I buy for the winners, I get a share. It is a win-win! Right now, I'm using every single Steem I can spare to do this.
Here is the contest I am offering today.
Share Your World contest
One of the things that excite me the most about Steemit is the opportunity to engage with people from all over the world. Somebody once said:
You will find that I am just like you. And you will find that I am nothing like you.
I want to use this opportunity to find out about your world. Hopefully, I will be able to do this again, so we will start with one question about your world. Here is the question.
Tell us about an interesting/different/unique courtship ritual or wedding ceremony in your country or culture.
- Create a post to share this with us.
- The post should be at least 300 words.
- Place a link to that post in the comments here. This will be your entry and will be acknowledged by being given a number.
- At least five people need to enter for prizes to be awarded.
- I am looking for something interesting or out of the ordinary or weird. Something that will give us insight into your world.
- The winners will be announced after this post pays out.
- Use the above picture for your post. Here is the link. (You can use other pictures too. Just start with this one.)
<a href="https://imgur.com/TdYxRjV"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/TdYxRjV.jpg" title="source: imgur.com" /></a>[Source](https://pixabay.com/en/background-data-network-web-3228704/)
- Three winners will each get five shares of @steembasicincome.
- I will upvote every post made for this competition.
- Each entry will be featured in a curation post by myself at the end of this competition.
- A @steem-bounty of 3 Steem will be created for this post.
- Eight people will receive 300 Superior Coin from me via @kryptonia just for entering this contest.
I hope all of the above is clear enough to understand. I look forward to reading your posts!