3 Ingredients COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN BALLS
Happy Thursday my darlings!
Did I really say 3 ingredients cookie dough protein balls? Oh yes I did. These are super quick to make, incredibly delicious and stores in the fridge so well. Do you ever need a snack to pick you up during the day? Well, look no further. Also as the weekend is coming on you might need a little something to get you through the Thursday and survive to Friday night?
3 Ingredients cookie dough protein balls
I personally don't have that problem but so many of you do. In December I decided to quit my new job and become voluntarily unemployed, I was not in a good place and I really needed to take some time off and just focus on me.
We spend so much time on our work so it's incredibly important to actually like what you do.
Can you say that you love your job? Well I do now, I focus all my energy on trying to build something on my own. Blogging about food have opened a whole new world for me and I love every bit of it.
Do what you love and the money will follow
If you are not happy with what you do then it's time to change it and start doing what you love. It's never too late!
What would you do if money whas not an issue? If you could do whatever you wanted in life?
I'm doing everything I ever dreamed of. Making good food, planning co-operations with companies I love and planning a 2 month Asia trip in December/January.
Well enough filosophy, Let's get to these balls
🍪These cookie dough balls are super healthy:🍪
- No added or refined sugar
- Gluten free
- High in protein
- Easy to make
- Stores in fridge for 5 Days
- 100 grams of pitted dates
- 100 grams of shredded coconut
- One scoop of Vivolife Protein powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until it forms a solid ball. If you only get crumbles add a little more dates.
- Roll into balls
- Let rest in the fridge for 40 minutes
- Try not to eat all one sitting 😉
This post is not sponsored by vivolife
Enjoy your magical Thursday 😊
Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours - Add me to your steemauto bot and I'll add you right back 😊
If you liked this post and want to read more then feel free to visit some of my other posts :)
Snacks, Cookies & Desserts
- Yogurt parfait
- Fruits and veggies monday - Pancakes with before and after photos
- Protein packed breakfast for champions
- 2 hour lentil bolognese
- 10 MINUTES Delicious asian rice noodle salad
- Fruits and veggies Monday - veggie enchilada
- Summery green smoothie
- Long weekend blueberry smoothie
- 5-minute blueberry and raspberry smootie / fruitsandveggiesmonday
- Vegan smoothie parfait
Steemit tips and trix
Have you been using tags wrong this whole time?
If you liked my post and want to support me, please upvote, comment and resteem.
Lots of love to you all / Nicole <3